Attention all Bay area Artist, Graphic Artist, Producers and everything else

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
Wassup i know everyone on here dont know me... at all and some do know me... well im trying to build a good relationship wit everyone in the bay area...
Rap artist... producers graphic dudes promoters DJs all that. im a business man so the key to this is networking so thats what im trying to do right now.
working on building my record label up Richb4Rich Records i mess with alot of people on the west and east coast connections trying to bring some more light on the bay so if you about your business and want to make money together or net work with me add me on myspace www.myspace.com/mrmanish707 or hit me with a email [email protected] im trying to get bigger than the bay wit everyone. serious peeps only fosho.

God Bless And thanks for your time.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I DEAL WITH ARTISTS AND PRODUCERS WORLDWIDE SO IF YOU WANT A GLOBAL APPROACH I GOT IT ON LOCK!!!!!MY RESUME IS CRAZY TRUST

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
this is exactly what people need to do
network
network
network

thoroflix photography by fat steve
www.myspace.com/thoroflix

client list
the jacka,mistah fab,beeda weeda,j.stalin,tyga(lil waynes artist),the pack,money b digital underground,eddy projex
the whole livewire gang,the cataracs,big rich,evenodds,lee majors,drudown,dj fresh,living legends + waaaaaaaaaay more
also had work in the source,ozone,murder dog magazines