ASYLUM DYNASTY - CARTEL CONNECTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
I GOT ABOUT 100 COPIES LEFT AND IM TRYNG TO GET THEM OFF FOR $5 SHIPPED , FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THIS ALBUM ONE LOVE FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT, GET IT RIGHT HERE FROM ME , SHITS A CLEAN ALBUM PRODUCTION ALL BY MR SIRATE OF SUBMARINE FUNK
FEATURING: SIRATE OF SUBMARINE FUNK , LOST SOULS , 6TH SENSE , DJ VIN ROC AND MORE OF THE KALI NOIZE FAMILY CAMP.
ALBUM INCLUDES THE CLASSIC BAY GRING THEM "MONEY AND LIE" FEATURING LOST SOULS ,SUBMARIN FUNK, VIN ROC
...HI ME UP ON PM'S SO I CAN GIVE YALL THE INFO
YOU CAN SAMPLE HALF THE ALBUM AT:

HTTP://ASYLUMDYNASTY.IUMA.COM

May 25, 2002
Yo , mutha fuckas aint knowing about this album , alot of mutha fuckas were suprised when they heard it , trust me Sirate got nuttin but heated tracks!!! T give me a call , im bout to bounce to texas again i'll need some units , for those who havent copp'd it support these Frisco Mission District mutha fuckas. L Blaze

May 1, 2002
I have it. shits some slump if ya'll like Bay Area hi-hop rappin nathan but the real. keep doin ya'll thang playaz. any future releases from The Dynasty?

May 25, 2002
Layzie , Tekk and young Oski working on some slump , i pimpduced 2 tracks nathan but some YAY AREA slump , they got a trak with CUBAN LINK x terror squad coming out on something major. L BLAZE

Sep 1, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:
Layzie , Tekk and young Oski working on some slump , i pimpduced 2 tracks nathan but some YAY AREA slump , they got a trak with CUBAN LINK x terror squad coming out on something major. L BLAZE
yeah yeah ^^^^ Shit mayne im saying mutha fuckas got a chance to copp a solid cd for 5 on the net what more do yall want? Shit, now the shit gets more serious let me tell yall...Asylum Dynasty - E.S.C.O.B.A.R. featuring Cuban Link , NORE on the athem hit Oye Mami , Production by L BLAZE , Mr Sirate Of Submarine Funk and KNT Stay tuned for moe...Get the present album im running out shits going to be a collectors item. One Love