Article says PSD the drivah is snitchin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2009
Ask Jacky… Did Steve “PSD” Davison Snitch On Thizz Entertainment?
by Jacky Jasper

Jacky,

PSD THE Drivah told on Thizz Int. Real Talk!*You weren’t lying when you published in January that PSD was a snitch. Nigga is talking and Thizz just got raided.

Last week, the late Mac Dre’s record company “Thizz Entertainment” was raided by federal agents – 25 associates from the record label were arrested for drug trafficking. Don’t believe me.. Ask Mac Dre’s mother Wanda Salvatto.

Here’s what Mac Dre’s mother Wanda Salvatto had to say about the incident:

“Thizz Entertainment is actually me. I worked very hard to clean up and maintain a legitimate label and business for my son. I don’t want to confuse what we do with our fans. He’s not dealing drugs from his grave. They need to let him rest, regardless of what happened when he’s a teenager.

Mac Dre’s been dead for eight years, but he has a mother left, nieces left, a daughter, We re-live the death all over again. The company may have had roots in drugs, but there are no drugs involved anymore. I have nothing to do with drugs, when he died he was on the right track. He was living a legitimate life.

The timing of the federal busts was unfortunate as well, because I had plans for re-releasing portions of her son’s catalog and tons of unpublished stuff.*At some point, I wanted to do more with the catalog, but I was waiting for the right time. I wanted to do it around now, but now this happened.

Generations of people watched him grow up with his rap music and his life’s trials and tribulations. Young kids can relate to that because they go through that, too.”

I don’t know if Steve “PSD” Davison snitched on Thizz Entertainment, but the streets of Northern California believe PSD is affiliated with law enforcement.

Hope I answered your question!

Yours Truly,
Jacky J.

Diary of a Hollywood Street King*on Facebook
Jacky Jasper*on Twitter

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Article says PSD the drivah is snitchin

by Jacky Jasper

PSD THE Drivah told on Thizz Int. Real Talk!*You weren’t lying when you published in January that PSD was a snitch. Nigga is talking and Thizz just got raided.

I don’t know if Steve “PSD” Davison snitched on Thizz Entertainment, but the streets of Northern California believe PSD is affiliated with law enforcement.

SHUT UP BITCH.

May 31, 2006
i had to look up this fools twitter and PSD says he wasnt on the list cuz he was the first one to get caught up.. but it still could be a possibility. an amount of pills that big for him to get caught.. shit he would need OJ's lawyer to get off the hook

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
by Jacky Jasper

Jacky,

Last week, the late Mac Dre’s record company “Thizz Entertainment” was raided by federal agents – 25 associates from the record label were arrested for drug trafficking. Don’t believe me.. Ask Mac Dre’s mother Wanda Salvatto.

Hope I answered your question!

Yours Truly,
Jacky J.

Diary of a Hollywood Street King*on Facebook
Jacky Jasper*on Twitter
what's funny is that this is the only part of the "article" that was written by Jacky Jasper, the other comes from some other article...

http://www.insidebayarea.com/timesstar/ci_20481643/mac-dres-mother-distances-her-sons-label-thizz
Mac Dre's mother distances her son's label Thizz Entertainment from drug probe

By Matthias Gafni
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 04/26/2012 07:50:12 AM PDT
Updated: 04/26/2012 07:50:19 AM PDT

Click photo to enlarge

A collection of family snapshots of Wanda Salvatto and her son, slain... ( SUSAN TRIPP POLLARD )
»
VALLEJO -- It's been eight years since her rapper son Mac Dre was shot to death leaving a Kansas City club, and Wanda Salvatto said Wednesday she is still searching for peace.
The posthumous popularity of Mac Dre -- born Andre Hicks -- has skyrocketed since he was slain Nov. 1, 2004. This has been both a blessing and curse for his mother, whom fans affectionately call "Mac Wanda." The Vallejo resident has spent the past eight years trying to legitimize his career and his legacy.
She was shocked Wednesday when relatives and friends began calling her saying that newspapers and television were reporting that 25 people associated with Thizz Entertainment arrested last week had been charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking.
Since his death, Salvatto became owner and CEO of Thizz Entertainment, registering her corporation with the state and managing Mac Dre's music catalog, which includes 25 albums and countless cameos on other artists' tracks. The rappers caught up in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency's four-year investigation were part of an offshoot label, Thizz Nation, she said.
"Thizz Entertainment is actually me. There are no artists signed to the label," said Salvatto, who was not charged, or even mentioned, by federal authorities in their investigation.
"I worked very hard to clean up and maintain a legitimate label and business for my son. I don't want to confuse what we do with our fans."
City Hall Records, which
Advertisement

has distributed independent recordings since 1973 in San Rafael, is an investor in Thizz Entertainment.
"It's a real business. It's no gangster thing," Walter Zelnick, vice president of purchasing, said of Thizz Entertainment. City Hall also distributes on behalf of Thizz Nation. Zelnick said Thizz Nation is run by Simon Curtis "Kilo Kurt" Nelson, a former partner of Mac Dre, and not by Michael Lott, who federal agents allege assisted in running the record label along with a large drug distribution network.
A DEA spokeswoman said the agency stands by the sworn court documents it produced that led to U.S. Attorney charges implicating Thizz Entertainment. The documents also detail Mac Dre's criminal history, his efforts to start the label and his death.
"He's not dealing drugs from his grave. They need to let him rest, regardless of what happened when he's a teenager," his mother said.
"Mac Dre's been dead for eight years, but he has a mother left, nieces left, a daughter," she said. "We relive the death all over again."
She acknowledged the term "thizz" is associated with the drug Ecstasy, but that her label has moved beyond that.
"It may have had roots in drugs, but there are no drugs involved anymore. I have nothing to do with drugs," Salvatto said. "When he died he was on the right track. He was living a legitimate life."
The timing of the federal busts was unfortunate as well, Salvatto said, because she had plans for rereleasing portions of her son's catalog and "tons of unpublished stuff."
"At some point, I wanted to do more with the catalog, but I was waiting for the right time," she said. "I wanted to do it around now, but now this happened."
Her son, born in Oakland and raised in Vallejo, still has legions of fans, particularly in the Bay Area.
"Generations of people watched him grow up with his rap music and his life's trials and tribulations," she said. "Young kids can relate to that because they go through that, too."
Sometimes fans were too passionate. In 2006, two years after Mac Dre's death, his 50-pound granite tombstone was stolen from an Oakland cemetery, likely by a rabid fan, the family said.
Many in the rap game attach themselves to the term "thizz" to make a name for themselves and ride Mac Dre's coattails, said Black Dog Bone, editor of Vallejo-based Murder Dog magazine, which chronicles the rap scene.
"They want to get on the bandwagon," said Bone, who said he does not know any of the artists charged in the drug probe. "I get calls from people from the South saying they're with 'thizz.' "
"Mac Dre, after he died, he became a legend. He was doing stuff that no one else was doing. He was a genius. ... He's probably the biggest influence in music in the Bay Area."
Contact Matthias Gafni at 925-952-5026. Follow him at Twitter.com/mgafni.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
this is what twitter, facebook, accessibility of social media and information causes....no one would say this in an article 10 years ago. the stop snitching shit is retarded beyond belief, but this idea of a a nothin ass nobody calling out snitches so comfortably has got to stop. somebody may be a snitch but what the fuck do we have to do with it, let alone call people out on it.

Feb 16, 2006
looks more like him getting arrested back in 08 triggered the investigation into them, but they got some dopefiends that did the work. no proof that he the one. just slander as far as i'm concerned

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the federal indictment on thizz started 13 days after PSD was arrested.

just wanted to mention that.

not saying he snitched, im saying that it mighta tipped alot of shit off

i also find it interesting hus was on thizz nation #1 cover and the '8 year wiretaps' go back as far as operation navigator...also that the CS in that case was a local rapper who was in fear of getting clipped so remained a CS

im not saying all this shit has to be tied, but im saying if you really look at the time frames theyve given, it makes you question when this started.

also, miami the most was fuckin up just talkin too fuckin much to his knock who was a undercover...bro said i trust you enough to come to the pad and the undercover said i feel uncomfrotable doing that lets meet at the gas station...in response miami goes 'you dont need to be afraid im all around the world you need to know what im about" and gives him kilo curts cd miamis cd and treal tv..he was like "i know julio gold toes" what the fuck does gold toes have to do with this? gold toes should be HEATED he got mentioned in paperwork just cuz miami was runnin off at the mouth

dude was meeting his knocks across the street from his supplier and getting his suppliers followed. so place some blame on miami for just not being smart about the shit....and also what type of knock buys 40,000 in pills one day, then asks you for 'that girl' and means meth, buys weight in meth, then buys weight in coke, then buys weight in heroin, then he wants 5 pounds of kush, miami goes 'we got sour diesel' and dude goes "does it look like kush?" LOL... like nigga you buy up everything? fake pills, u cool with tens of thousands of those.....come get more...then buy some oppostie drug..then a opposite drug.....this nigga was so square he told miami he was interested in buying cocaine base so he could turn it into cocaine base..come on bro..the fact he was afraid to come to his pad was a red light

then he did business with a nigga who got locked up, just got out, and dude hits him on the person who got locked up phone directly to do a deal and miami goes i dont care if he got arrested ill still fuck with you

im jsut sayin..theres certain shit thats red flags.

oh and unrelated lmao at lil bruce sayin "my momma just left, i just lit up some dope"

they shit on bruce lmaooo

thing is i aint callin NO ONE a snitch i dont have 100 % proof on we just spent the day reading it and talking about it..jsut some shit i was sayin w my nigs, nothin more. i wish every black man involved the best and absolute freedom

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
also i want to reiterate this point...thizz has been snitching on themselves for the last damn near decade.

go watch thizz block report right now.

dubee: "THIS IS WHERE WE SELL DOPE AT. DAILY, NIGGA. THIS IS DUBEE. CRESTSIDE"

lil bruce in front of hyphy icee: "WE SELL ICE CREAM...AND ICE CREAM!! U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

thats like 2 out of 400 self incriminating comments lmao they wasnt the sharpest group in keeping that quiet

made it veeery obvious they was still in the dope game

Jun 10, 2002
What im wondering over here is how in the fuck can somebody that just barely came home from the pen be a snitch I mean wasnt the investigation going on while psd was locked up. people are so quick to throw the word snitch around, from reading the paperwork they pretty much snitched on themselfs running off at the mouth.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lol @ that article. Was that in the NY Times? By no means was that a reliable piece of journalism. Lol @ Lil Bruce living with his mom in real life but posing by a Lambo on his album cover.