AP9 - Let This Song Cry (Jacka Tribute)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2013
feel ur pain ap ,, its crazy I been listening to Jacka(rip) since way back i remember a mixtape download on rapbay which I played over and over since then he had been one of the dopest and i had since got or heard everything he put out ,, now a few months before he passed I really started to feel as though he got the worldwide recognition he deserved. I had not listened to him much did not get what happend to the world i think knowing what would be the outcome and felt like he will get hated or something would happen mostly as he mentions islam and exposes alot of reality which he began doing more recently like im not a psycic but this is how i felt towards the brother, now for the month before he passed away I had been checking online to see if anyone in bay had been hit or died for some fkd up reason but it was nothing one day my boy calls me and says you heard the news Jacka just passed away.. rest in peace Shaheed ..

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Good shit AP, this real proper. Just watched that Fruitvale Station movie last night, they slapped 2 different Jacka songs in it and also that Johnny Ca$h song featuring Jacka n Mistah FAB "Hey Lil Mama". Showed some real bay love - R.I.P. to The Jack!

Jan 24, 2015
damn jack u was the best!!!!! loved the lyrics u spit and the beats you chose...u had your own style and put niggas on...you had soul my brotha ....mob in peace big bro. uknowwhatthisiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! jacka was 2 dope & im from maryland...hus I feel for u bro..i know u goin thru it....im playin jack allday at work tomorrow..fuck a nigga that got a problem bruh lol!!!!! finna go mainy doe.