Ap-9's New Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
What about the time he said he got the 11k sq ft home but still posts pictures living in the regular small one??

Attachments

Mar 30, 2013
i'll always respect for AP and his work in the game with the MOB Figaz. Grew up listening to all that shit.

But some of the shit he has said/done over the last few years is inexcusable. You can tell he just bored as fuck looking for attention. Shit is sad/pathetic whatever you want to call it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'll roast Malki all day, but still gotta say AP9's video is much worse lol

AP9 literally had somebody make him machinima out of Saints Row, shit wasn't even real animation. If somebody actually took the time to animate that video, then sure I'd give some props even if it was terrible. But dude used Saints Row with mods, he couldn't even get the mouth to rap with the words lol

Jan 6, 2018
Did Malki "TAX" you? Is that why your mad ?

I'll roast Malki all day, but still gotta say AP9's video is much worse lol

AP9 literally had somebody make him machinima out of Saints Row, shit wasn't even real animation. If somebody actually took the time to animate that video, then sure I'd give some props even if it was terrible. But dude used Saints Row with mods, he couldn't even get the mouth to rap with the words lol

this.

its not like animated videos are some innovative new concept lol

his vid is trash point blank.

Feb 11, 2006
Apr 4, 2015
I don’t understand why he would release a video for a song that’s a few years old when he’s putting out a new album in February this year. Snippets of the songs with Mob Figaz, Spice 1 and E 40 I heard from the upcoming album sound tight. I’ll be checking out the album when it comes out regardless.