Ap 9 says there's only one mob

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Why is this topic even up for discussion? Everyone knows the Mob aka Italian Mafia has origins in Sicily. Just cause rappers say they "mob" doesn't mean they started the shit! Italians from the Old Country started it. Why so many rappers glorify it nowadays is beyond me. Hell, Italians didn't/don't even fuck with niggaz back then, as far as organized crime and whatnot and if they did, they probably used 'em as "crash test dummies" (Stacks from Goodfellas comes to mind).

Rappers glorifying the Mob mentality or lifestyle is ass backwards, but if it helps you sell cds, keep doin' your thang.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
My neighborhood been the Mob since the early 80's and is still active. The Ville was the first recognized street gang to use it. Legends like Felix solidified that. I feel like the Jacka did that for the Mob Figgaz musically. It would be tough justifying that name to any other click even with a different spelling or plaques behind it. But The word mob itself comes from the Italians, was adopted by the streets and now belongs to the game.

Apr 5, 2016
My neighborhood been the Mob since the early 80's and is still active. The Ville was the first recognized street gang to use it. Legends like Felix solidified that. I feel like the Jacka did that for the Mob Figgaz musically. It would be tough justifying that name to any other click even with a different spelling or plaques behind it. But The word mob itself comes from the Italians, was adopted by the streets and now belongs to the game.
VILLE WASHED... YUK USED TO GO SEE THA CHAVZ BROS AT A @AMG ON VENTURA...

Apr 5, 2016
I was just in LA for a week. I'm sorry you have to live there. That place is pure shit..

That said ; what brings a essay who thinks LA is the best place in the world , to a bay area rap forum ? Sounds like you meant to type BAY>errywhere
this is a "gangster rap" forum
LA is the home of gangster rap, so your welcome...

fuck the gay area its a foggy gentrified region full of white wannabes that idolize other white wannabes like berner and awax

Aug 17, 2002
this is a "gangster rap" forum
LA is the home of gangster rap, so your welcome...

fuck the gay area its a foggy gentrified region full of white wannabes that idolize other white wannabes like berner and awax
Nice tourist traps. Did you yelp that. Are you really from la?