Ap 9 says there's only one mob

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Stop it. If 2pac stayed alive he would have still pushed his MOB shit and the figaz would be known as something else.C BO didn't even rap about "the mob" all like that and his label was west coast mafia not west coast mob so them Fools shoulda been mafia figgaz haha..

Trying to hold exclusive ownership over the word mob is silly, mush be an under the surface issue and AP9 is appropriately rated not over not under.
I WAS JUST READING BUT I
WANTED TO SAY...I RECALL ON BO'S FIRST ALBUM GAS CHAMBER WHICH CAME OUT IN 93 HIM SAYING...AND WE THE ONES THAT KEEP THE MOB IN THE SHOWBIZ. CORRECT??

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2016
pac was pushin the mob Figaz shyt with tha outlawz like Mr G @Mr G said that's factz not opinion, these fuck niggas needa respect who started it don't act like ur the only ones who deserve credit ap seems desperate for attention by all his fugazi actions.he the weakest link in the mob figaz anyway can't name one solo ap9 song worth playin over , husalah rydah and Jack all better than him fed-X don't even really rap n he still better

Nov 27, 2014
I don't think any rappers can have exclusive rights to the word or name Mob it's a general word get over it and move on. It's like who used the term gangsta first or playas or pimp

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Siccness is poppin today.

Rap beef 90% of the time is just jealous niggas hating on eachother.

Mob figs were dope growing up. But it's been how many decades since they last did anything together? They had plenty of chances but never did it.

Who remembers the 90s? Back when every city in the bay had at least a couple of their own rap groups. And they would have like 3-4 timeless hits on every album if not more. Shit you can still go back to today and say is tight.