AP.9...... LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Goin to Miami to fuck wit my boy LeBron so we can talk about this radio station he's helpen me open!!! Imma hit a couple of games too!!!!! I can't wait yo get this shit runnen so I can support every artist in the bay!!! I want everyone to be involved!!! We finna shut all these other stations down!!!! Everyones input is needed! I'm also hireing serious people sho wanna be involved wit somethin the bay needs!!! One love!!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
suckah or not, he willing to help a regional artist get on..more than he already is, cant knock that.. i doubt lebron would do this without at least hearing some of ap9s music..

sounds like awesomeness all around. i highly agree with kontac, that would especially be dope.

and i co-sign about dana getting on..MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
suckah or not, he willing to help a regional artist get on..more than he already is, cant knock that.. i doubt lebron would do this without at least hearing some of ap9s music..

sounds like awesomeness all around. i highly agree with kontac, that would especially be dope.

and i co-sign about dana getting on..MAKE IT HAPPEN!
he been bumpin mob figaz shit for years. this is awesome

Jan 18, 2007
With his clout and contacts I'm sure you could get a Sirius XM radio channel added to their lineup.....Satellite radio isn't the greatest but it has a much further reach than a local radio station.......

May 21, 2006
I have not liked lebron up until this point but if he helps out w/Ap's station then i can really respect that. AP, best of luck w/the radio station! it would be more than great if this station pulls through!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I been fucken wit Bron since he was in the 7th grade!!!! He grew up on the Mobfigaz.... I used To drop him off at school...... Give him 20 it 30 dollars for lunch and all the shit!!!!! I was on the run for 2 murders and I went to Akron and them Akron niggas took good care if me!!! LeBron ain't just some nigga I met when he became a superstar in the NBA..... We got a real history together!!! Anyways, when it does happen, positions will be open for people!!! Oh ....... And LeBrons far from a sucka...for Who ever said that I bet he'll woop that ass........ 6'9, 270 pounds..... All muscle...... Yea, my Lil nigga will put hands on you at the radio station but his money too long to worry about some bum who wants to sue him for getten the shit slapped outta theyself!! Yea.... He Mobben!!!

May 20, 2006
i hope the station is a success and becomes a new platform to help the indie artists in the Bay and from other markets that support the Bay.....