AP-9 on "INKED" Wednesday night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Sup ya'll just giving ya'll the heads up that AP-9 will be on the tattoo show "INKED" tomorrow night on the A&E channel at 9pm e.s.t.

He gets "MOB FIGAZ" tattoo'd on his back

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
he told me that a fim crew filmed him getting tatted up but didnt know it was gonna air tomorrow night. he asked me to tell u thanks for the heads up. how did u hear he was gonna be on this episode? thanks dj pimp

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
mrtonguetwista said:
Sup ya'll just giving ya'll the heads up that AP-9 will be on the tattoo show "INKED" tomorrow night on the A&E channel at 9pm e.s.t.

He gets "MOB FIGAZ" tattoo'd on his back
thanks mr tounge twista. i just got off the phone with AP-9 and he's excited about the show and the exposure. i went to USA Today and saw the story you were talking about, heres the piece about AP-9....

When rapper AP-9 stops by Inked to get "MOB FIGAZ," his band's name, etched across his back, cameras catch him wincing when artist Thomas Pendelton goes over an old bullet wound. Still, the rapper is able to talk freely while the tattooing is being done, and once it's over, he's says, "I'm happy."

Feb 4, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
that album is the shit

best of the mob figgaz that is. why hasnt husalah and fed x dropped any albums? i think fed x mighty dropped 1 or 2.but damn husalah aint dropped issh.

anyways that is dope to hear that he will be on tv. is this a show on mtv or sumthin.i have that direct tv issh so let me kno the drill
Fed-X and Husalah aint got no albums out at all but appartly they got a shit load of tracks. Every year i hear them say they are dropping their solo's so i wouldnt expect them till next year if that. Especialy since Hus & Jacka & Marvelass are dropping there group thang next.

Good Ap-9's getting sum exposer peoples who dont know bout the figaz will probley look em up after seening one of the members getting the tat across his whole back.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i just peeped it out. it was dope as fuck. it showed him get the tat on his back of mob figaz and it showed some of his other tats and at the end when ap-9 was walkin away he was pimpin a custom airbrushed mac dre hoody... that show was clean...

May 17, 2004
anybvody see it..it w2as just on....ap9 was on for a couple minutes...his grill looks expensive as fuck..that tattoo he got is fucking huge...and then he put on a sweatshirt with mac dres picture on it and walked out