AP.9 - 94th N Jack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
Its up for pre-order on rapbay

The first single is out and features the full Mob Figaz group: All My Enemies (feat. The Mob Figaz) - Single by AP.9 on Apple Music

Husalah came correct on this one I think...

Tracklist

1. 94th n Jack
2. Bout That Action (feat. Yukmouth)
3. All My Enemies (feat. Mob Figaz)
4. Options (feat. Spice 1 & E-40)
5. Slums (feat. C-Bo & Mitchy Slick)
6. Lord Why (feat. Smiggz)
7. Letter to the Jack (feat. Mistah FAB)
8. Like Me (feat. Shill Macc)
9. Seen It All (feat. Davion da Great)
10. Still My Weapon (feat. Outlawz)
11. Lil Ghetto Boy (feat. Smiggz)
12. I Just Wanna Party (feat. Kata Boy)
13. The Scenario (feat. The Jacka & Freeway)
14. Million Miles Away (feat. Freeze)
15. True to This (feat. Deltrice)
16. What’s the Meaning
17. Let this Song Cry

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2016
Ap9 using jack name for clout nigga steady seeking attention like a bitch , why couldn’t he drop a album with a different title? Kuz his shyt don’t sell period I don’t even know the names of his last projects , this album only got 2 jack songs wtf? jack didn’t even fuck with with this lil scary nigga like that, he fucked with hus heavy not apwhine fuck this lying hypocrite faggot!!
Rip kIng J.A.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Ap9 using jack name for clout nigga steady seeking attention like a bitch , why couldn’t he drop a album with a different title? Kuz his shyt don’t sell period I don’t even know the names of his last projects , this album only got 2 jack songs wtf? jack didn’t even fuck with with this lil scary nigga like that, he fucked with hus heavy not apwhine fuck this lying hypocrite faggot!!
Rip kIng J.A.
damn salty much. You think Jack would of stayed in a group with someone he didn't fuck with? I agree the Jack fucked with Hus the most, but to say the Jack didn't fuck with Ap9 is just ignorant

Apr 10, 2006
Rip kIng J.A.
U dumb. AP9 not the most lyrical and his flows are weird but he def has some slaps and his double album he dropped was dope.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Rip kIng J.A.
gonzoe, is that you? You soundin hella saly like a gonzoe

:siccness: