AP.9 - 94th N Jack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
is this worth checking out?
The album is ok, not his best and I'm sure we will see better from the bay this year, but it’s definitely worth a listen. I think it’s way better than his previous 2 albums (Pursuit of Perfection and Bitch Killa). First 10 tracks have good replay value, I’d say. There are so many features and they outrap him on most of the album... Songs with Yukmouth, C-Bo and Mitchy Slick, Mob Figaz, E-40 and Spice 1, Outlawz are my favorites (Still My Weapon bangs)

Apr 4, 2015
Bitch Killa was one of his best imo, so u say this one is better oooohhkkkkaaayy.....
You’re in for a treat with this one then! Haha

But seriously best album I’ve heard from him was Body Shotz.

AP.9 weird sometimes it seems like he raps fast just to rap fast but he doesnt have the talent to carry the rapping.
Yeah his flows sound kind of goofy at times.

Feb 27, 2018
94th n jack
Just saying that is wack
Glorifying the wrong place
The wrong time
Giving wackness shine
Celebrating the block
Where the king was killed
Acting like that was his block for real
Jack wasn't from the town he was from the p
He only hung out on 94th
With fake friends n flunkies
His downfall
His end all
who murdered the bull?
94 dudes act like they ain't had a clue
On who was beefing with they crew
Claim they ain't see shit
Left my brother crumbled hit
And ran like lil bitches
No one saw or knows a thing
That's not how you do a king
My brother lost his life
Over someone else's beef
Wrong place wrong time
Up there real brief
A sucka did a drive by
Only hit our guy
Now fans all screaming 94 n jack
Bullshit that's a fact
Fuck a 94 & jack
Never will I glorify
Celebrating where my brother died Embracing his murder scene. Given credit to a block of feinds The king was murdered in cold blood. It was still light out It was 20 people out How only my brother got hit And Nare sucka seen shit
Took a bullet for one of them suckas Now he's gone forever. Folks need to come together. Rep this Mob shit rep the JA. don't rep where he died on the street that day. I know they got a dope mural that's nice. But at what price? We lost a loved one to that wack ass intersection . I've went there lit a candle did some reflecting. My conclusion was fuck them all. They still don't know what happened. That ain't 94 & jack that's 94&wack. You can go pay ur respects reflect shoot videos but don't rename that block it doesn't honor jack it disrespects him #ARTISTRECORDS #THEAR #WHTTW #KINGJACKA ORIGINAL POEM BY ME AISHA SIS IG 4 @420EYE

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
94th n jack
Just saying that is wack
Glorifying the wrong place
The wrong time
Giving wackness shine
Celebrating the block
Where the king was killed
Acting like that was his block for real
Jack wasn't from the town he was from the p
He only hung out on 94th
With fake friends n flunkies
His downfall
His end all
who murdered the bull?
94 dudes act like they ain't had a clue
On who was beefing with they crew
Claim they ain't see shit
Left my brother crumbled hit
And ran like lil bitches
No one saw or knows a thing
That's not how you do a king
My brother lost his life
Over someone else's beef
Wrong place wrong time
Up there real brief
A sucka did a drive by
Only hit our guy
Now fans all screaming 94 n jack
Bullshit that's a fact
Fuck a 94 & jack
Never will I glorify
Celebrating where my brother died Embracing his murder scene. Given credit to a block of feinds The king was murdered in cold blood. It was still light out It was 20 people out How only my brother got hit And Nare sucka seen shit
Took a bullet for one of them suckas Now he's gone forever. Folks need to come together. Rep this Mob shit rep the JA. don't rep where he died on the street that day. I know they got a dope mural that's nice. But at what price? We lost a loved one to that wack ass intersection . I've went there lit a candle did some reflecting. My conclusion was fuck them all. They still don't know what happened. That ain't 94 & jack that's 94&wack. You can go pay ur respects reflect shoot videos but don't rename that block it doesn't honor jack it disrespects him #ARTISTRECORDS #THEAR #WHTTW #KINGJACKA ORIGINAL POEM BY ME AISHA SIS IG 4 @420EYE
great poem. I follow you on IG i'm @ tecatemateo

I know you got a hell of a story. I applaud you for being so public about your battles with cancer. You grew up with the Oakdale Mob didn't you?

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
great poem. I follow you on IG i'm @ tecatemateo

I know you got a hell of a story. I applaud you for being so public about your battles with cancer. You grew up with the Oakdale Mob didn't you?
I follow her as well. I feel her poem 100%, it’s a reason why I’d rather not even check out AP.9’s lastest release. Something about it just doesn’t appeal to me.

Apr 4, 2015
M @Mobsis didn’t look at it this way but you have a point on using the name 94th n jack which sort of glorifies the negativity...

Gave the album a couple more spins and it’s growing on me now actually. There’s not one track I skip except maybe for What’s the meaning.