AP.9 - 94th N Jack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Didnt the Norte hero Woodie clap himself?

Stay in your late net banger. I been with more gz from more hoodz than u ever will
Just because you slept with G's don't make you a G essay. I don't gangbang but in the bay we do things our own way and we don't fuck with lames that rep LA gangs ain't ain't from there. You northern southerners are fake as fuck.

Apr 10, 2006
Just because you slept with G's don't make you a G essay. I don't gangbang but in the bay we do things our own way and we don't fuck with lames that rep LA gangs ain't ain't from there. You northern southerners are fake as fuck.
You a faggot. Nothing you say holds any weight. Probably some high school kid still net banging.

LMAO I am not a "Southerner" tho..........

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Quote unquote

"Man I'm tired of everyone always talking about jacka this jacka that, why nobody ever mention ap9? Niggas only talk about jacka and husalah fuck that I'm the underdog"

I commented "That's because Jack and hus go hard" and he blocked me. He a little snake talking like that about his dead "homie"

Apr 10, 2006
Also what has AP9 actually done for people? Jacka put people on with his label and did CDs with upcoming artists. He did music with bigger rappers like Freeway and Paul Wall. Jacka cool with Cormega.

Hus also cool with Mega. Think more people like Hus because of his fun style and his fed time.

I like AP9 music but his flow is sometimes meh and like I said who has he really helped or put on?

He beefed with an old Ice-T and got some 15 minutes

Apr 4, 2015
U dumb. AP9 not the most lyrical and his flows are weird but he def has some slaps and his double album he dropped was dope.
You’re talking about “Relentless”? Picked it up and been playing it in the car lately. It definitely has some dope tracks on it, but should have scrapped all the fillers and made a solid one disc album out of it.

You got it? What’s the mastering quality like? Who produced on it?