Anyone know this song/instrumental from Mac Dre Ghetto Celebrities?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2011
i dunno the beat but damn jus seein dre gettin his pills and rollin a blunt, make me sad and mad as fuck, the bay was united as fuck,B.A. with genie bottle lol that video is classic, fucked up at dre's pad before they hit the town

May 31, 2006
Mac Dre - Ghetto Celebrities Pt. 8 - YouTube
[video=youtube;oh_kxiZTBi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh_kxiZTBi4&feature=related[/video]
at 5:22

Does anyone know what song or instrumental that is?

I'm sure I'm late, but if anyone hasn't watched it, it had a pretty good interview of Mac Dre in the beginning (Pt1-5)
my friend.... i found this song i believe. it's Hollywood & Swampkat - "No Matter Where We Go" also produced by Swampkat. it's on a compilation called Bay Bosses by Thizz Ent before they went to shit. the comp was released in 2006 and this Ghetto Celebrities is from 2006 right?

Apr 5, 2008
my friend.... i found this song i believe. it's Hollywood & Swampkat - "No Matter Where We Go" also produced by Swampkat. it's on a compilation called Bay Bosses by Thizz Ent before they went to shit. the comp was released in 2006 and this Ghetto Celebrities is from 2006 right?
That's not it. It doesn't really sound like it at all, other than the similar guitar sound used.