Anyone else excited about the new E 40 brand 40oz 18 % alcohol beers coming out ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Honey flavored malt liquor sounds disgusting... Tried that slurricane and its meh...
Have a bottle of the wine still... Moscato is an after dinner wine and I really haven't have a dinner yet to match that taste pallet..

Nov 11, 2006
Magick Wisdom @Magick Wisdom why do u feel the need to post the same exact thread in 2 different forums? You're an attention whore, no worse than your british faggalo cuzzbrother grimjugg

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Life is too great to hate upon how one gets drunk
"Hate" Lol I was stating my opinion. I suppose I'm just old enough to realize it's worth the extra money for quality. When I was younger I would buy crap beer, or vodka just because it was cheap. Now that I'm older and the hangovers are worse, I will gladly pay the extra cash for something that my taste buds desire. Also waking up feeling like I got hit by a semi truck because I drank E&J and St. Idnes is not the business. But to each their own. Enjoy your 211 40oz under the freeway overpass. :dead: