Anybody pick up that new Joe Blow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007
The production is dope, June on the beat must got like million beats, that all i seem to hear these days jjjjjjjjuneondabeat!!!!!!

Im not feeling the KC line but other than that the album is decent. If you heard on joe Blow album you've heard em all.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you aint heard it yet all these tracks slap...

Look at u
Trap or die ft dark lo & yukmouth
Clap enemies ft cellski
Dangerous ft hus & ampichino
Heard they snitchin
Change the game

Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
Listen to it on Spotify it had a few songs that were good but really every song he does it's always the same he ain't got nothing to really say . I can't listen to any of his albums straight threw shit have me like I'm leaning half way threw and I don't sip junkie juice

Jul 26, 2014
One thing i've stated on other message boards in regards to Joe Blow is he has a dope ear for beats. However even with this being said im not feeling the title track and that mostly cause of the production. I will say on the flipside of that is you can hear where he delivery has improved by simply listening to that song. Fucking with "Lost Child". 38 Spesh dont know much about breh, but i thought he had a solid verse. Someone needs to 86 that fool Lil AJ though. Delivery is straight mud.

May 7, 2009
atlanta
One thing i've stated on other message boards in regards to Joe Blow is he has a dope ear for beats. However even with this being said im not feeling the title track and that mostly cause of the production. I will say on the flipside of that is you can hear where he delivery has improved by simply listening to that song. Fucking with "Lost Child". 38 Spesh dont know much about breh, but i thought he had a solid verse. Someone needs to 86 that fool Lil AJ though. Delivery is straight mud.
hardest song on the album to me... 38 spesh was spittin.

Nov 27, 2014
Joe Blow is dope he just needs other people on the track with him to change the tempo. He would be better in a group imo