Any of you Joe Blow haters catch the name of his new mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
The Lost Files 2 (Call it what you want bruh)

Lol... I Thought it was pretty funny.... Any of you Yung Cat and A-wax dick riders catch it?

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Does Awax really have any fans outside of bald white guys with tattoos that used to sell drugs back in 2005, but now drive a tow truck? In others words, people from Antioch...
Yea he does. Honest to God, almost everyone I've played A-Wax casually around in Australia, New Zealand & Hong Kong has taken notice and asked me for his name and albums.

Sep 26, 2008
wax dope as fuck, never disappoints, one of my favorite rappers period, has more than a few good songs on every single project he drops. yea I caught the title of blows mixtape, that's good for him, didn't make me feel no type of way.
I don't know.. with hip hop and especially hip hop that talks about street shit, to me it seems like you have rappers that are more authentic rappers like Pac or Jacka who rap about the streets but in a somewhat humble way they talk about the struggles and downfalls too and are not always trying to glorify that life and there personalities doesn't seem forced... Then you have rappers like Migos, Plies who rap about "Hoppin out the Raury with the Draco" and other dumb shit that really never happens.. And when you see them in interviews and see them when they know that the camera is on and they are being filmed they just seem to be acting and playing a part and trying to act street or gangsta because they think that it makes them cool.... I feel like A-wax persona seems forced to me like he is acting in the few interviews I have seen with him... I know he been to jail and shit and he uses that to solidify his street cred, But Mac Dre, Husalah, The Jacka also went to jail but they didn't really rely on that to further their rap career and in interviews you would see that they are not acting like they are some thugged out gangstas

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I don't know.. with hip hop and especially hip hop that talks about street shit, to me it seems like you have rappers that are more authentic rappers like Pac or Jacka who rap about the streets but in a somewhat humble way they talk about the struggles and downfalls too and are not always trying to glorify that life and there personalities doesn't seem forced... Then you have rappers like Migos, Plies who rap about "Hoppin out the Raury with the Draco" and other dumb shit that really never happens.. And when you see them in interviews and see them when they know that the camera is on and they are being filmed they just seem to be acting and playing a part and trying to act street or gangsta because they think that it makes them cool.... I feel like A-wax persona seems forced to me like he is acting in the few interviews I have seen with him... I know he been to jail and shit and he uses that to solidify his street cred, But Mac Dre, Husalah, The Jacka also went to jail but they didn't really rely on that to further their rap career and in interviews you would see that they are not acting like they are some thugged out gangstas
A-wax’s old shit wasn’t like that.

Jan 23, 2004
I don't think waxs character is forced at all, he does talk about the downfalls, "I seen that co with all that mail keep on walkin past my cell everyday for several years till I thought damn this is hell, knew that shit was real when I when to call my mom and all she did do when I would was just complain about the bill, I seen people younger than me doin less get killed", iono what that sounds like to you but to me it sounds like hes talkin about the negative, and just that one came to mind. the bad side of the game is all over his music. if anyone glorifies it joe blow comes to mind real quick, he got drug references all over his covers, his stage name is even named after coke! I don't listen to the mans music, not what because what happened but because his music and sound didn't appeal to me, but from the disses I have heard nobody call wax fake, or a wannabe, just a bitch because that's part of beefin in music, but it seems like everyone knows that hes true to his raps that's why he never gets called a fake or phoney. as for blow he looked like phoney to me backin down from that fight, if he woulda fought back and got his ass beat, I woulda been like damn! that dude held it down, let me check his music. in prison the first thing that happens is them testin you to see if your a bitch or will you stand up for yourself, if you walk away from it like that after you threatened the dude and barked at him your gonna get labeled a bitch, and thats how u will get treated for the rest of your time.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Correct me if i'm wrong but Wax is a convicted murderer.

Mar 29, 2014
Blow had nothing to do with that mixtape. Mobties put it out with a bunch of other projects without approval or sum shit and got a lot of rappers from oakland mad

Sep 26, 2008
I don't think waxs character is forced at all, he does talk about the downfalls, "I seen that co with all that mail keep on walkin past my cell everyday for several years till I thought damn this is hell, knew that shit was real when I when to call my mom and all she did do when I would was just complain about the bill, I seen people younger than me doin less get killed", iono what that sounds like to you but to me it sounds like hes talkin about the negative, and just that one came to mind. the bad side of the game is all over his music. if anyone glorifies it joe blow comes to mind real quick, he got drug references all over his covers, his stage name is even named after coke! I don't listen to the mans music, not what because what happened but because his music and sound didn't appeal to me, but from the disses I have heard nobody call wax fake, or a wannabe, just a bitch because that's part of beefin in music, but it seems like everyone knows that hes true to his raps that's why he never gets called a fake or phoney. as for blow he looked like phoney to me backin down from that fight, if he woulda fought back and got his ass beat, I woulda been like damn! that dude held it down, let me check his music. in prison the first thing that happens is them testin you to see if your a bitch or will you stand up for yourself, if you walk away from it like that after you threatened the dude and barked at him your gonna get labeled a bitch, and thats how u will get treated for the rest of your time.

I heard one A Wax song I liked... it was about a year ago in the music video he was walking down railroad tracks and he was rappin bout real shit.. I had that song in rotation for a little bit..

I was introduced to Joe Blow through Jackas music.. So the Joe Blow music that I like and listen to is the songs that are similar to Jackas style.. At first I didn't like him cuz he really isn't good at rapping as far as his flow and delivery but once I listened to what he saying I started fucking with his shit more. You can tell he puts his real life and emotions in his music he talks about his family members dying from cancer and strokes.. battling his addictions, He talks about trying to change his life and be a better role model for his children.. Shit that I can relate too

This is real life, not prison... Why would you risk your freedom or life trying to fight 5 white dudes who run up on you in a liquor store just to get brownie points from people on Siccness.. History in America has shown that when a group of white men attack a singled out black man after calling him the N-word, like A-wax was, they usually trying to kill him... Why would you risk that when you have kids and a family to take care of just so you can look cool on "The Gram"... lol...

What kinda 30-something year old grown ass men go around filming them selves threatening other 30-something year old grown men in public and then post it online so they can get "Likes" and views.... LOL... Sounds like some teenager shit to me but these niggas is grown as men pushing 40!!!!!

May 4, 2002
What kinda 30-something year old grown ass men go around filming them selves threatening other 30-something year old grown men in public and then post it online so they can get "Likes" and views.... LOL... Sounds like some teenager shit to me but these niggas is grown as men pushing 40!!!!!
every single rapper/person with social media. have u been stuck under a rock?

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
History in America has shown that when a group of white men attack a singled out black man after calling him the N-word, like A-wax was, they usually trying to kill him... Why would you risk that when you have kids and a family to take care of just so you can look cool on "The Gram"... lol...
he was calling him a n***er to instigate a fight? (anyone else see that in the video?). so joe was a victim bc awax wanted the fade? joe made a diss track saying he would shoot awax in the neck and then joe was confronted about it and he ran from the fade.

i like how you tried to make it a race thing, insted of what it really was lol.

Last edited: