Any of you Joe Blow haters catch the name of his new mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I heard one A Wax song I liked... it was about a year ago in the music video he was walking down railroad tracks and he was rappin bout real shit.. I had that song in rotation for a little bit..

I was introduced to Joe Blow through Jackas music.. So the Joe Blow music that I like and listen to is the songs that are similar to Jackas style.. At first I didn't like him cuz he really isn't good at rapping as far as his flow and delivery but once I listened to what he saying I started fucking with his shit more. You can tell he puts his real life and emotions in his music he talks about his family members dying from cancer and strokes.. battling his addictions, He talks about trying to change his life and be a better role model for his children.. Shit that I can relate too

This is real life, not prison... Why would you risk your freedom or life trying to fight 5 white dudes who run up on you in a liquor store just to get brownie points from people on Siccness.. History in America has shown that when a group of white men attack a singled out black man after calling him the N-word, like A-wax was, they usually trying to kill him... Why would you risk that when you have kids and a family to take care of just so you can look cool on "The Gram"... lol...

What kinda 30-something year old grown ass men go around filming them selves threatening other 30-something year old grown men in public and then post it online so they can get "Likes" and views.... LOL... Sounds like some teenager shit to me but these niggas is grown as men pushing 40!!!!!

It’s street shit man. Anyone can get it. I was well into my late 20’s beefing with fools and it was on like we was still in school. Yes, I’m an adult and I live a very busy life but shit when it’s time to get down, you gonna get down.

Sep 26, 2008
every single rapper/person with social media. have u been stuck under a rock?
I literally heard an interview with A-wax where he said him and his friends jumped Rob-Lo on camera and put it on the internet so he could get likes and views... Snitching on your self just to get a little promotion and get your name buzzing is not gangsta... LOL

I could understand a young dumb teenage rapper who wants to be taken serious as a "Gangsta rapper" do this just so he can get some street cred or promotion..

But for a man in his 30's or 40's, basically an OG who has been around and who has already done years in the pen for violent crimes to film his self committing another violent crime and then posting it online for the world to see.. that shit is just crazy to me the shit people will do for a little fame

May 2, 2018
I literally heard an interview with A-wax where he said him and his friends jumped Rob-Lo on camera and put it on the internet so he could get likes and views... Snitching on your self just to get a little promotion and get your name buzzing is not gangsta... LOL

I could understand a young dumb teenage rapper who wants to be taken serious as a "Gangsta rapper" do this just so he can get some street cred or promotion..

But for a man in his 30's or 40's, basically an OG who has been around and who has already done years in the pen for violent crimes to film his self committing another violent crime and then posting it online for the world to see.. that shit is just crazy to me the shit people will do for a little fame
Bro you're literally slightly retarded. Awax didnt say that. He also didnt call joe blow a nigger. And he also didnt jump roblo. Theres a video where he clearly bitch slapped roblo for calling the police on him. Nobody else got involved. He made joe blow tuck his tail and skip to his car after joe blow threatened to shoot awax and kill him in a song. I listen to both of their music so I'm not bias like you. You're over here making shit up straight fabricating when theres videos and songs to prove otherwise. Who does that ?

Sep 26, 2008
Bro you're literally slightly retarded. Awax didnt say that. He also didnt call joe blow a nigger. And he also didnt jump roblo. Theres a video where he clearly bitch slapped roblo for calling the police on him. Nobody else got involved. He made joe blow tuck his tail and skip to his car after joe blow threatened to shoot awax and kill him in a song. I listen to both of their music so I'm not bias like you. You're over here making shit up straight fabricating when theres videos and songs to prove otherwise. Who does that ?
Ummm... Not to sure what video you watched... But the video I watched clearly showed A-Wax slap Rob-Lo and then you can see A-Wax's buddies move and get into position to start getting off when suddenly the video gets cut off... Hmmm I wonder what happened after the video was cut off?... Rob-Lo posted a pic of his injuries and even a slightly retarded person would know he didn't receive those injuries from just an open hand... lol
Pretty sure A-Wax called him "Nigga"... I know that there has been white people who have been charged with hate crimes when they have attacked black people while calling them "Nigga".. So apparently it is racist even if A-Wax said "Nigga" and not "Nigger"

And yeah I do remember A-Wax saying... "Its just a misdemeanor so I figured id post it and get a little free promotion"

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2014
They'r both dope. Blows lil cousin once was reppin the rx "rip Cassius". Wax should've just left all the dissing mob figaz shit alone and handled shit when his boy got out. All of em still doing videos, shows, selling Merch and Wax career kind of been on a stand still. So many people don't even check for his shit because of that era, even though he still drops quality.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2009
They'r both dope. Blows lil cousin once was reppin the rx "rip Cassius". Wax should've just left all the dissing mob figaz shit alone and handled shit when his boy got out. All of em still doing videos, shows, selling Merch and Wax career kind of been on a stand still. So many people don't even check for his shit because of that era, even though he still drops quality.
Youtube views say different. Wax got a handful of more recent videos with over 1 and 2 million views with no features

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2014
Ok bro, not debating his skills he's dope. How many trips around the world has wax taken because of the rap shit? Keep pushing homie, too old for a back and forth lol. He deserves to be further and sucks to see his shit never took off and was on his way till all them diss songs. Husalah got interviews on different online shows, Radio stations, just seemed all for nothing

Sep 4, 2017
I don't care about the Awax Joe Blow beef, but I hear that Awax always has hella people with him when he approaches someone. It kinda changes the dynamic. Awax and Joe Blow are both mediocre rappers.