Any word on Messy's Realease Date?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Remember hearing he was getting out in May/June while back..... What's the word coop?
He is going to do a little time, ATL aint gonna let him go. I actually got a phone call from him last week trying to go bad on me lol... Every year you got that one rap artist that fucked with us tough jump ship put on a campaign cause something didnt go their way. Bi-Polar Is A Siccness the tale all book about some of your favorite Bay Area rap artist lol

Aug 17, 2002
Honestly the ego of most of the rappers that have been named is pretty much what did them in. I've seen some honest and well thought out criticism towards them and they just can't handle it. They fly off at the handle trying to save face and in return get exposed. I agree some of the clowning is a little too much but most of these niggas brought it on themselves because folks on the siccness aren't hearing that wanna be tough guy bullshit. If these so called gangster rappers weren't so damn emotional and had thick skin this wouldn't even be an issue.
There's truth to what you're saying but it's also short in explaining how all of this really played out. I've seen rappers act crass but then get over it the next week. The trolls never got over it. They still talk about the shit like al bundy getting 4 touchdowns but it's all Internet shit.

Dec 10, 2014
He is going to do a little time, ATL aint gonna let him go. I actually got a phone call from him last week trying to go bad on me lol... Every year you got that one rap artist that fucked with us tough jump ship put on a campaign cause something didnt go their way. Bi-Polar Is A Siccness the tale all book about some of your favorite Bay Area rap artist lol
Good to know, I thought he was still in Texas.

Sep 5, 2013
He ain't mad at you Coop, you know he's just frustrated about his current situation, and lack of control. Hasn't he been giving you freestyles, updating his current situation? It's all good....... Do you know how much time he's got? Any new updates on Guce? We need an interview with the bully, if he's willing to talk.....I know he might not feel comfortable talking about the case given the nature of the charge he's up against.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Spot on with the situation in the sicc. Mess been a legend in this shit. Yeah he fucked up a little but to constantly talk shit about him or any other rapper you dont know is pretty tiring to hear. Motherfuckers rag on Killa Tay but he been spitting heat. He just like most rappers in the bay that never get put on so no he dont got hella chips like that but neither does Brother Lynch or a million of your other favorite rappers. Who really gives a fuck. And bet 99.9% of people on siccness wouldnt say shit to a rappers face.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
He ain't mad at you Coop, you know he's just frustrated about his current situation, and lack of control. Hasn't he been giving you freestyles, updating his current situation? It's all good....... Do you know how much time he's got? Any new updates on Guce? We need an interview with the bully, if he's willing to talk.....I know he might not feel comfortable talking about the case given the nature of the charge he's up against.
No interview with Guce til he handles some legal issues. As far as Mess goes he is always upset with me a couple months out of each year. I have a bunch of recordings from Mess some of those freestyle you will never hear unless he releases them on his own.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Ha so he treats you like he does others
Yeah im no exception. Im just a tool for most of these artist and I don't play with the fake politics were the only site besides vlad but vlad dont fuck with the so called little guys, but back to my point were the only ones thats not afraid to expose the the truth, from the story down to the rappers emotions if he keeping real or not. This other sites dont wanna have nothing to do with controversy. But i havent reached out to do a interview with a rapper about some drama in almost 10 yrs except for psd and thats cause kept asking.Yall dont know what i go through for somebody saying something about another rapper via siccness.net I can tell you the truth but then all would suck what little fun is left in the room.

Sep 5, 2013
No interview with Guce til he handles some legal issues. As far as Mess goes he is always upset with me a couple months out of each year. I have a bunch of recordings from Mess some of those freestyle you will never hear unless he releases them on his own.
Does he say some controversial shit? Is the quality no good?