ANT BANKX.. WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

WTF IS THIS SHIT? ANT BANKX? I'M SPEECHLESS..
:angry::paranoid:
I saw him a few weeks ago, and I thought "How can you be so ignorant/stupid?" too.

There was a time when it was excusable to pick the same name as someone else as there was no internet to tell you there was a local legend on the other side of the country or active 2 decades before your time with the same name.

But this is 2015 and everyone has the whole internet on their phone, and you are literally 2 seconds away from knowing the history and significance of that name...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ thinking some kids are going to care that a few artists that were semi famous (I use the word famous very lightly here) nationally 20 years ago before they were more than likely even born had the same name.

I think some of you just want something to be upset about and actively seek it out sometimes.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
lol @ thinking some kids are going to care that a few artists that were semi famous (I use the word famous very lightly here) nationally 20 years ago before they were more than likely even born had the same name.

I think some of you just want something to be upset about and actively seek it out sometimes.
As I said, it takes 2 second of googling, Which every artist with 2 working neurons in his head should be doing when choosing a name - how you're going to be identifiable in a google search has to be a top concern for a new artist, meaning you don't want to pick some generic one-word name.

The outrage here is because the possibilities are the following:

1) He did not do that 2-second google search, in which case this speaks volumes of the intellectual level of his generation
2) He did do that but decided to ignore the conflict. Which is disrespectful
3) He knowingly picked that name for who knows what reasons. Which is again disrespectful to the history of the genre.