Another new jacka mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
What's the point....can his children eat off a mixtape? Didn't think so.....somebody need to stop their ego stroking...
I dont see why you're upset ? His kids are fine they got plenty support. Berner a multi millionaire tell him to feed Jack's kids. All these rappers claim they rich so they should support his children if they really give a shit. CD sales only profit maybe $5k that's enough to support someone for a month maybe.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I dont see why you're upset ? His kids are fine they got plenty support. Berner a multi millionaire tell him to feed Jack's kids. All these rappers claim they rich so they should support his children if they really give a shit. CD sales only profit maybe $5k that's enough to support someone for a month maybe.
I'm not upset, I think it's stupid and exploitative to release a dead man's music for free (which means there is some other angle at play here for someone other than him) when he has children that could eat off of it. Shaheed Akbar has enough fans that his music could Garner well more than $5k, and even if it was only $5k......$5000 in a Roth IRA untouched for 40 years would be $110,000....stop thinking small minded and selfish.... How much Jimi Hendrix stuff is given for free? You know why? How much money are you, the fan, giving to his children?

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
I'm not upset, I think it's stupid and exploitative to release a dead man's music for free (which means there is some other angle at play here for someone other than him) when he has children that could eat off of it. Shaheed Akbar has enough fans that his music could Garner well more than $5k, and even if it was only $5k......$5000 in a Roth IRA untouched for 40 years would be $110,000....stop thinking small minded and selfish.... How much Jimi Hendrix stuff is given for free? You know why? How much money are you, the fan, giving to his children?
I see where you coming from, but the fact Is theres more to it than making a big deal over a mixtape. When jack passed I dropped $200 on the t-shirts they were selling to raise money for him and the fam. I own pretty much all his music, I been supportive of his movement since the early 2000's. Like I said if all these baller homies of his really bout what they said they would do for his kids then his kids are good. Berner sold how many cookies clothes with jack name on it ? Ap9 sold how many albums using jack face on the cover? Berner sold how many albums using jack on drought season 3? To me getting some songs to the fans that they been waiting for years to hear is dope and its petty to say the kids could be eating off it. Even then someone can release that same music on iTunes or whatever and the fans will STILL buy it and support. I know I would. Whatever they drop to raise any money I'll buy it just because