Am I the only one feeling.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

havent heard it either, but it looks like more west coast slang is gonna get bastardized by the mainstream....

Apr 25, 2002
She wan't the (Boy) so I give her the (Boy)-Now she screamin out (Boy, Boy, Boy, Boy)

when i first hit the link i was thinkin you on some typa rok hit .. like when u made that thread bout that alien farm shit.. but i'm feelin yah.. that song's straight poundin.. "oh boy" east coast soundin.. but it's suks they blowin up with a bay area phrase.. niggaz gonna think it's sumthin the east coast made.. gaw mothafuken fuk gaw dam.. am i the only fuken one who thinks THAT'S hella fuken bam.. or am i jus fuken tweakin.. "OH FUKEN KOY!"..this shit got me steamin.. WE all kno the slang creatin region.. we west coast livin and they west coast dreamin...but FUK IT!.. nigga did the damn thang.. i ain't frontin that shit be slumpin.. wut's really?...IT'S NUTTIN !!!

"Y'all niggas can't fuk with the (Boy) I'm tellin ya (Boy)...Put a shell in ya (Boy) now he bleedin (Oh Boy)"

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i just d/l'ed it from audiogalaxy....

i've been looking for this song.... i love the beat

OH COY! COY! COY! COY! COY!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Cam'ron is probably the best rapper on the East Coast but I think that song is annoying as fuck but I think that he's gonna bring the heat when his album drops. I'm gonna pick that up as soon as it hits the store.

R

rightoakland

Oh Boy is stolen from Yukmouth. Fuck you East Coast white boy radio listener

I am tired of the EAst Coast taking our slang. Shit started in East Oakland years ago. Now they taking the song from Yukmouth. Thats some bullshit

M

MrFreeze

me and One Way Recordz support ya 100% homie let me know if ya need anything. shit ill even drop a verse FREE for ya pimp. holla...1