ALERT !!!! REECE LOC - QUITE ILL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I do bumped it at the gym today... Sounds goods I like how you sung your own hooks even tho you got the tightest singer on your squad and the beats were dope... Quality sound not one skipable track a lot btr than that x & smigg album by far

Feb 23, 2014
I do bumped it at the gym today... Sounds goods I like how you sung your own hooks even tho you got the tightest singer on your squad and the beats were dope... Quality sound not one skipable track a lot btr than that x & smigg album by far
THANX BRO !!
YEA I WNATED TO GO OUT DA BOX ON DIS ALBUM CUZ IT WAS ALL SOLO !!
OOH U MEAN X RAIDED AND SMIGG DIRTEE NEW ALBUM ??

Dec 25, 2003
I couldnt agree more with what RHS said... that is now considered rare to me these days... too many artists half-assing their shit & not even enjoying what they are making... there is quite a rare few that are actually puttin alot of passion, effort, heart, & soul to their craft at this era & Reece is one of them... Thats why follow a selected few today who are truly showing their consistency......

Feb 23, 2014
THE ALBUM SLAPS MAYNE. THE PHASE EFFECT AT THE END OF THE VERSES IS A NICE COMPLIMENT TO THE SONGS PIMP. YOU CAN HEAR ALOT OF YOUR WESTCOAST ROOTS IN YOUR MUSIC REECE. YOUR ALBUMS SOUND LIKE YOUR DOING THE KIND OF MUSIC YOU LOVE TO DO. THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE AND IM FEELIN IT. I HOPE MORE ARTIST START DOING THIS MAYNE.
thanx steve !! yea i got one of da dopest engineers in da game i think !!
he makes good mixes ...
and yea i luv makin this kind of music becuz its authentic !!
i mean im speaking on my knowledge of da game and my life lessons and
the shit i went thru and errythang that comes with being in da streeet !!
i really priciate people like u cuz u understand the music !!
the shit i talk about im sure alot of poeple can relate !!

Feb 23, 2014
I couldnt agree more with what RHS said... that is now considered rare to me these days... too many artists half-assing their shit & not even enjoying what they are making... there is quite a rare few that are actually puttin alot of passion, effort, heart, & soul to their craft at this era & Reece is one of them... Thats why follow a selected few today who are truly showing their consistency......
u right bro !!
i dont play around wit it !! especialy this all solo album.
i put everything i had in it !!
my heart my brain and feelings....
it dont get no realla !!!!
i been thru so much shit in my life i gota bring my stories to life !!
but yet it took me 6 years to get IN THIS POSITION where i can really make good music and make da fans happy !!!
i wish everybody takes to my music the way u guys do !!
1 luv fam !!

Feb 23, 2014
yea that x-raided and smigg is kinda bootsy dont know how to feel about it... i guess i like it a little bit but it sucks
yea i havent heard it yet !!
i really didnt care for x last album !!
it was differnt !!
production was bland !!!
ima peep da new one doe and see what it sound like