"ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR" EDDI PROJEX "STREETS ON FIRE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mines will be the second. I'm not feelin Eddi P's style at all... been playing this album all week though and a few songs grew on me... but overall can't fuck with his voice or lyrics.
but you don't like hardly anything

hell most the shit you post on your blog you talk shit about

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
but you don't like hardly anything

hell most the shit you post on your blog you talk shit about

That's BS. I like plenty of shit... music from Jacka, Quinn, Clyde Carson, F.A.B., Kaz Kyzah, Big Rich, Frontline, Balance, J. Stalin, and plenty others.

There's only a few artists I talk shit about.... no hate though... wish them all success.

Saying that I talk shit about most of the shit I post on my blog is complete bullshit.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
a lot of stuff you post, you post it with negativity, you'll post somethin and then have some little smart remark with it or somethin, you as a webmaster should let the fans and listeners decide, why post somethin at all if you're gonna talk shit about it. yes it is your site and your have your right to your opinion, but youre clouding people's judgement before they even check out what you posted

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
a lot of stuff you post, you post it with negativity, you'll post somethin and then have some little smart remark with it or somethin, you as a webmaster should let the fans and listeners decide, why post somethin at all if you're gonna talk shit about it. yes it is your site and your have your right to your opinion, but youre clouding people's judgement before they even check out what you posted
When I post music I don't like.... I do it cuz I know there's people who will like it. But at the same time, I don't feel like posting something I don't like without saying I don't like it... but that's why I have polls for every track I post... cuz my opinion is just one opinion and it's not worth any more than anyone else's.

It's cool if you dont like how I do that... but you're making it seem worse than it is. I'll maybe have one of these types of comments on one outta every 10 posts.

@c4 dont even sweat it..talking to a haters like trying to speak english to a china man..
Now I see why people hate how overused the term "haters" is.