Album Info: "From The Bay: Malki Means King & Juey Starberry" + Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Album Info: "From The Bay: Malki Means King & Juey Starberry" + Music Video

Thebayisback.com is proud to announce a FREE album from Berkeley’s Malki Means King & Juey Starberry. From The Bay: Malki Means King & Juey Starberry will be available for free download on January 11, 2011 and will feature lyrics that exhibit pride in their community & love of life, over trunk rattling beats. The music video for “My Lowrider” shows off the feel good vibe that is present throughout the album.

About Malki Means King & Juey Starberry: Malki Means King (Samuel Malki) & Juey Starberry (Julius Leonard) grew up in the same neighborhood in Berkeley, CA. They both always had a passion for music, with Juey getting most of his influence from R&B and Malki getting his from hip hop.

Although they had known each other since they were in middle school, neither one was aware of the other’s music making ability until they ran into each other at Diablo Valley College in 2007. They collaborated on a song shortly after making this discovery and it’s been on ever since.

Both artists are working towards sending a positive message to their community and the world. Their message is follow your dreams and never give up on yourself. Stay humble and work hard because anything is possible.

About From The Bay: From The Bay is an album series showcasing the talents of Bay Area rappers. The series will feature a wide range of styles representing the diverse hip-hop scene in Northern California. Albums are available for free download, helping expose the artist to new fans around the globe. The first album in the series, “From The Bay: Renz Julian” is currently available for free download.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol

I'm sure you're getting paid to advertise them homie, but you would have to pay me to listen to this wack shit.