Akron Ohio Rappers?????? bay niggaz speak onit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I posted this same thread in da midwest forum but dat shit aint activ enuff and I know niggaz in da yay is feelin ampichino so....
Ok we all know about ampichino,young bossi,chino nino,nate da nutt and freeze,but i been checkin out some other niggaz from Akron,most of them spit wid ampichino and dem but im tryna find all the albums and mixtapes put out by any of these niggaz,anyone got any info on the rappers im about to post holla at me asap....alll these niggaz got heat mayne and right now im tryna get any shit i hear these niggaz drop but shits hard to find... but heres a link to a lil mixtape that features most of the niggaz ive listed below...

ENJOY..
http://www.datpiff.com/Fresh-Studio...s-Bane-Coso-PThree-Shoddy-mixtape.190772.html

V-12 SERIES...

YOUNG RIDICULOUS....

GAP...

REN FETTI...

BANE COSO.....

PRAISE MONEY...

SHODDY BOI...

YOUNG LUCHI....

PRINCE TRE AKA P3...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Good shit timebreh, the midwest forum is dead and the bay fucks with amp heavy so this is a good spot for it. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Props: timebomb
Feb 11, 2006
Thnx al,I was gonna pm you about these niggaz cos I know u up on this shit,and yeah amp and his crew got hella love in da bay so makes sence to put this shit here...dat rich and amp will be gas as will the young bossi and amp group album cop heavy gang,lol oh and dat killa tay and amp....infact any shit wid amp is mainy

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I like it - More than Texas , New York , and Atlanta style rap ......... KC been making noise for a minute ( Like the Bay ) on the D.L. kinda ...

Too Short , E-40 , Tech 9 , Ampachino - They all have the same outlook on this do it yourself get some distrabution & tour .... Indy Money

Feb 11, 2006
Don't forget about Shoboat he posts here in BART all the time!
DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS BUT I THINK SHOBOAT FROM CLEVELAND,HE GOT KOOL FLOW THOUGH...

i searched on itunes and copped the GAP-MAKIN LOVE 2 THE STREETS MIXTAPE ANDTHE REN FETTI -20REN ,ALBUMS....BOTH ARE MAINEY

Sep 22, 2002
You're right timebomb he is from Cleveland, just wanted to throw his name into the topic since he's in the same area and really fuckin with alot of artists out here, hopefully it creates opportunities for artists out here to really link up and expand their fanbase into the Midwest.