50 Most Slept on Rappers (old article, but a few Bay Artists)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
The 50 Most Underrated Rappers of All Time | Complex

This article is from late 2012, but I'm posting it to see who (if anyone) people would add to this list almost 5 years later.

The Bay artists who made the list were: Andre Nickatina, Casual, The Jacka (RIP..I hate that they have "Glamorous Lifestyle" as his example for a song), Mac Mall and Mac Dre (RIP)

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
IMO anyone who doesn't have a substantial body of work isn't really slept on, they didn't put out enough shit. I mean, you can't expect someone born in the 21st Century to think someone with 1-2 albums is slept on.
It depends on the quality. You can put out heaps of material and the best tracks out of all that shit makes an EP. Or you put out a classic that people sleep on...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
50% of that list is bullshit, therefore I can't even respond

:x
i only got to #40, and you are muthafuckin trippin like you sherm dippin. unless you talkin about placement? let me peep the other 40 names. maybe you got a point i aint seen yet. but the first ten names, they are on point. of course, jack shoulda got mentioned waaaay closer to top 20.

im lookin at it more like, the names got mentioned, i dont wanna argue about why someone got #43 that i think shoulda got #26.