2Pac's Thug Life Volume 2 [Unreleased Outtakes Compilation] 25 Tracks W/Cover Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Back at it with the latest installment of 2pac Unreleased collections in chronological order.

A few notes: After further research, I found a few tracks from Strictly Sessions were actually from this Thug Life era.

No worries, updated version of Troublesome 21 is now 26 tracks with better sources for many of the lower quality tracks! Same story for Tales Of a 90's N.I.G.G.A., 1 track subtracted, 1 added, so far.

Updated Versions now available, check the forum!

This is for my old School B.A.R.T. Folks and the appreciative cats on here, keep the flame lit!

June 16th is commin!

[Me Against The World II, Shall we?!]

2Pac: Thug Life Volume 2 [Original Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

http://www.mediafire.com/?9lew7docuu3r237

Complied And Remastered By Me, 6/2012.

Mp3 Source Varies. I used the best quality versions I could find from various sources. [Many Thanks to 2Pac Fans/sites around the Globe!]

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume On Some Tracks. EQ'd Some Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

Please E-mail me if you have better quality versions of any of these tracks and I will update the compilation, Good Look!

25 Total Tracks: 17 Regular tracks plus 8 Remixes

Total Runtime: 99:24.

If You subtract the Remix Bonus Tracks, Total Runtime is: 68:41 [Leaves you room to add a few bonus tracks of your choice to a cd].

All Songs Recorded: August, 1993 Through May, 1994.

1. Cradle To The Grave [Professor Jay & Syke Original Mix] (B-Side on the Papa'z Song Single 1994)

2. High Till I Die Feat. Don Jagwarr, Rated R & Macadoshis (OG Unreleased Don Jagwarr Remix)

3. Niggaz In The Pen Feat. Mopreme & Mouse Man (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

4. Thug Life Feat. Big Syke (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

5. Is It Cool To Fuck Feat. Macadoshis & Rated R (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

6. I'm Losin' It Feat. Big Syke & Spice 1 (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

7. It Hurts The Most Ft. Big Stretch & Mopreme (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

8. Thugs Get Lonely Too Feat. Rated R (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

9. Time 2 Get My Drank On (Interlude) (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

10. I'm Gettin' Money (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

11. Bury Me A G (Original Unreleased 2Pac Solo Version With 2 Additional Verses. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)

12. Hellrazor Feat. Stretch (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

13. Judgement Day Feat. Dee Tha Madd Bitch, Mopreme & Stretch (Original Unreleased Outtake.
2Pac verse Partially Remixed On Loyal To The Game along with part of Hymn of the 90's Nigga to form the track N.I.G.G.A. 12/04/04)

14. Enemies With Me Feat. Stretch, Young Thugs & Sh'Killa (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed On on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97.
There is a HQ version of this exact same track minus the Stretch & Sh'Killa Verses. Not Sure if fan made but its not the true OG)

15. Who Do U Love Feat. Stretch (Original Unreleased Outtake. [Stretch Verse sounds spliced in from a lower quality source]
Remixed on Loyal To The Game minus the Stretch Verse 12/14/04)

16. Out On Bail (Original Unreleased Outtake. Remixed on Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

17. Faced Shootouts (Outro) (Original Unreleased Interlude Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/12/12)
[Adjusted the Speed Pitch while keeping the tempo for a more enjoyable track as it was originally slowed down]

18. High Till I Die Feat. Rated R & Macadoshis (True Original Unreleased Outtake.
Same exact song but with 2pac breakdowns & minus Don Jagwarr's breakdowns) [Bonus Track]

19. Cradle To The Grave (Madukey Official Remix) [Bonus Track]

20. Pour Out A Little Liquor (Madukey Official Remix) [Bonus Track]

21. How Long Will They Mourn Me (With Extra 2Pac Verse Taken From The Clean Edit Promo Single - MoonChild Redux) [Bonus Track]

22. Thug Life (2Pac Solo Version - Speed Pitch Fixed, Tempo Kept - MoonChild Redux) [Bonus Track]

23. Thug Life (2Pac Solo Version - Fast Tempo - MoonChild Redux) [Bonus Track]

24. Faced Shootouts (Outro) (Fast Tempo - MoonChild Redux) [Bonus Track]

25. Faced Shootouts (Outro) (Slowed Down - True OG - Unreleased) [Bonus Track]

A Few more notes about this collection: I intentionally omitted My Definition Of A Thug Nigga because for 1 it was released on the Poetic Justic Soundtrack and for 2 it is not a remix persay, its basically exactly the same but has some sort of synth sound that is actually annoying and an extra vocal sample at the end that is also kinda annoying n uncessesary, so I say the official version is just fine. Also, I was unable to track down the official remix for "Shit Don't Stop" once I do I'll add it to this collection. If you have it, send it to me! Also omitted "Fake ass bitches because it was bascially the same on R U Still down but in lower quality.

Props: suspect#1
Aug 5, 2002
thankz moonchild! about to listen to it rit now....really liked that troublesome 21 mang, good shit as always and keep em comin...

peace,
Dubl-Z

Aug 7, 2002
lol...my grandmother has my dad 150 unreleased songs from my dad............theres a dark all eyez on me and a military all eyez on me thats unreleased........the 150 unreleased songs are the real materials and the best materials to come.....