2pac's "The OutLawz" reached out to Indecent the Slapmaster for production.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
you just make sure u have a steady agreement with them "Outlawz"! Them niggas known for "Lemme get a beat cd"?
And then takin a few seconds and looppn that muthafucka. Aftewards they be like "we'll get at u"!

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Ok, Im happy for you though. Thats a biug connect if things go smooth. Just thought I'd put that out there, cause its a few cats i won't name that have done that here in the bay.

Apr 20, 2005
Ok, Im happy for you though. Thats a biug connect if things go smooth. Just thought I'd put that out there, cause its a few cats i won't name that have done that here in the bay.
aww thats no fun. who r these muther effers that be rippin people off. cuz inna minute im gonna start floodin the streets with my crazy ass beats. they might be wack as fuck but they are different and i dont want people jackin my shit knawmtalkinbawt

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
no props until you smoke some of pacs ashes in a blunt

thats the only way into this don killuminati shit

or you gotta eat a can of worms

your choice

hologram tupac just tweeted me and said he wants that delicate shit none of that mobbed out east vallejo business, cuz he bout to spit some shit that touch the worlds heart about physically abused pets, niggas goin quadruple quintuple platnium on that shit easily so unleash the flutes brody if you wanna win

Mar 11, 2011
Do they make cans of worms. I never see that shit at safeway. Only at the bait shop and it ain't even in a can there just in a big all pile of dirt.

Speakin of pile...eatin pile worms would be some real shit. They look like centipedes kinda. Also at the bait shop.

For all your worm needs hit up the Benicia Bait Shop on J Street between West 5th and 6th by Bob's Food and Liquor.

Oh yea and big props to Slapmaster...keep em comin