2Pac Strictly for My..Era B-Sides & Original Outtakes Compilation 23 Tracks W/Covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2Pac Strictly for My..Era B-Sides & Original Outtakes Compilation 23 Tracks W/Covers

2Pac: Troublesome 21 [Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. B-Sides & Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

Album Title was chosen in respect for 2Pac's originally intended Title for Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z. (Troublesome 21).

Complied And Remastered By Lex Moon, 5/2012.

Troublesome 21 [Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. B-Sides & Unreleased Outtakes Compilation] - Download - 4shared - Lex Moon
The Re-up! Updated Source/Quality On a few tracks plus added "Revenge Of A Soulja" (OG Unreleased) as the intro. If you've downloaded this before, download this to have the updated quality & tracklist.

Mp3 Source Varies, I used the best quality versions I could find from various sources. [Many Thanks to 2Pac Fans/sites around the Globe!]

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume [Hard Limit "0 db"] On Some Tracks. EQ'd 2 Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

Please E-mail me if you have better quality versions of any of these tracks and I will update the compilation, Good Look!

Total Runtime: 120:14. If You subtract the Remix Bonus Tracks, Total Runtime is: 79:13 [Perfect for an 80 minute CD!]

18 Official Outtakes & 9 Remix Bonus Tracks

All Songs Recorded: June 1992 through January 1993. [20 Years Ago!!]

Locations:

Starlight Sound Studio
(Richmond, California)
Echo Sound Studio
(Los Angeles, California)
Unique Recording Studios
(New York City, New York)

1. Troublesome 21 (Original title track, It was Scrapped and Later Released On Def Jam's How to Be a Player Soundtrack On 08/05/97.
This Track Is Not To Be Confused With Troublesome '96, which is a totally different Song.)

2. Flex Feat.Thoroheadz (B-Side On The Holla If Ya Hear Me Single, 02/04/93. Never Released On A Full Length Album)

3. Nothin' But Love (B-Side On The I Get Around single, 6/10/93. Tweaked Original Version On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

4. I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto Feat. LayLaw (Released on The Keep Ya Head Up single, 10/28/93. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

5. Holler If Ya Hear Me (Original 1992 Version featuring Live Squad's Stretch And Majesty. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

6. The Hell Raiser (Original Outtake. Not To Be Confused With Hellrazor, which is a totally different Song. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

7. Black Cotton (Original Outtake. Remixed On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

8. Cause I Had To (Original Outtake. Remixed & Renamed "Po Nigga Blues" On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

9. 16 on Death Row (Original Outtake. Tweaked Original Version On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

10. What Goes On Feat. The Wycked Aka Mopreme & Mouse Man (Original Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 6/14/12)

11. Don't You Trust Me (Original Outtake. Remixed On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

12. Changes '92 (Original Outtake. Remixed On Greatest Hits 11/24/98)

13. Sucka 4 Love (Version II, Original Outtake. Remixed on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) As "Do For Love" 11/25/97)

14. Ghost [AKA Ghetto Ghost] (Original Outtake. Remixed By Eminem On The Resurrection Soundtrack 2003)

15. Let Them Thangs Go (Original Outtake. Tweaked On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

16. Don't Call Me, Bitch (Original Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

17. Ghetto Gospel (Original Outtake. Was recorded the same timeframe as Strictly For My..but was intended for a fundraiser Christmas album,
song was scrapped from the compilation because of all his legal troubles at the time.

18. When I Get Free (Original Outtake. Not To Be Confused With When I Get Free II. Altered on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

19. Holler If Ya Hear Me [Broadway Official Remix] (Bonus Track)

20. Holler If Ya Hear Me [New Your Stretch Official Remix] (Bonus Track)

21. I Get Around [Official Single Remix With Extra 2Pac Verse which was originally intended for Money B] (Bonus Track)

22. I Get Around [Official Extended 7 Inch Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

23. Keep Ya Head Up [Vibe Tribe Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

24. Keep Ya Head Up [Madukey Official Remix] (Bonus Track)

25. Papa'z Song [Vibe Tribe Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

26. Papa'z Song [Da Bastard's Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

27. When I Get Free [OG Unreleased Outtake] [Fast Tempo MoonChild Redux]

Unleaked/Unreleased "Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z" Original Outtakes As Of 5/31/12:

Revenge Of A Soulja [Parts Of Song Remixed & Renamed "Soldier Like Me" On The Loyal To The Game Album.
Not To Be Confused With The Track "Judgement Day"]

Still Don't Give A Fuck

(If You have any of these ^^, please don't hesitate to e-mail them to me! Would Appreciate it.)

Last edited:

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Moon whats happenin playa! Shit, PM the link please. Not going to wait for a mod to approve...

May 31, 2006
theres a lot.. i think they finally released those songs from "Strictly Dope" (Tupac & Ray Luv?)

also that Days Of A Criminal song was from the Marin City days.. good song, i wonder if theres better copies of it

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fuck it, here it is. Remove or move to another forum if need be. Good Look.

Updated Version Coming Soon..

Sup R8R! No Doubt, I know you'll appreciate this!

Jack - Yea, The Strictly Dope cuts came out in 2000 By The Digital Underground DJ [2Pac was his roadie] I hear that some are acutally remixes on there and the originals have yet to see the light of day but this is currently unconfirmed.
I was looking for "Days of A Criminal" for over a decade! My Boy from Marin played it for me when I was at school in salk lake. I never found that song again nor knew the name of it!! I finally found it a little while back when Money B aired it on his "Goin' Way Back" Show. I now have an even better quality version that is basically a flawless rip with no tags. It's crazy how many songs this cat did!! Even through all my research I know for a fact that over 50 tracks have yet to see the light of day.
These tracks are as 2Pac intended them to be or at least the way he knew of them and recorded them. Some are better than the official releases, which are essentially remixes and some are not as good, so this is a good look back to compare & contrast. Some Rare Gems in there too, stuff most people never heard.

Jan 23, 2006
GOOD LOOKIN OUT WASN'T EVEN UP ON ALOT OF THESE VERSIONS THIS IS DOPE. THOUGHT THAT "DAYS OF A CRIMINAL" TRACK WAS RELEASED ON THE "PLAYAS ASSOCIATION 2" COMP JAY TEE FROM N2DEEP DROPPED IN LIKE 2001

Nov 20, 2007
GOOD LOOKIN OUT WASN'T EVEN UP ON ALOT OF THESE VERSIONS THIS IS DOPE. THOUGHT THAT "DAYS OF A CRIMINAL" TRACK WAS RELEASED ON THE "PLAYAS ASSOCIATION 2" COMP JAY TEE FROM N2DEEP DROPPED IN LIKE 2001
"days are dangerous shoot'em but you can't miss/I never tripped off your bitch cuz she skanless" hard as fuck!!!!!

I'm still looking for PAC and tech n9ne tracks. If anybody got that unreleased tech n9ne cd with those tracks send me a message.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Been compiling a comprehensive 2Pac collection little by little for quite sometime. I made this collection and it came out so good I think it's worth sharing with folks, won't post up unless its cleared by an OP, don't see why not as its just free unreleased & rare tracks. Here's the Details below..

2Pac: Troublesome 21 [Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. B-Sides & Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

Album Title was chosen in respect for 2Pac's originally intended Title for Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z. (Troublesome 21).

Complied And Remastered By Me, 5/2012.

Mp3 Source Varries, I used the best quality versions I could find from various sources. [Many Thanks to 2Pac Fans/sites around the Globe!]

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume [Hard Limit "0 db"] On Some Tracks. EQ'd 2 Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

Please E-mail me if you have better quality versions of any of these tracks and I will update the compilation, Good Look!

Total Runtime: 104:14. If You subtract the Remix Bonus Tracks, Total Runtime is: 79:02 [Perfect for an 80 minute CD!]

All Songs Recorded: June 1992 through January 1993. [20 Years Ago!!]

Locations:

Starlight Sound Studio
(Richmond, California)
Echo Sound Studio
(Los Angeles, California)
Unique Recording Studios
(New York City, New York)

1. Troublesome 21 (Original title track, It was Scrapped and Later Released On Def Jam's How to Be a Player Soundtrack On 08/05/97.
This Track Is Not To Be Confused With Troublesome '96, which is a totally different Song.)

2. Flex Feat.Thoroheadz (B-Side On The Holla If Ya Hear Me Single, 02/04/93. Never Released On A Full Length Album)

3. Nothin' But Love (B-Side On The I Get Around single, 6/10/93. Tweaked Original Version On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

4. I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto Feat. LayLaw (B-Side on The Keep Ya Head Up single, 10/28/93. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

5. Holler If Ya Hear Me (Original Different Lyrics Version featuring Live Squad's Stretch And Majesty. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

6. The Hell Raiser (Original Outtake. Not To Be Confused With Hellrazor, which is a totally different Song. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

7. Black Cotton (Original Outtake. Remixed On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

8. Cause I Had To (Original Outtake. Remixed & Renamed "Po Nigga Blues" On Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

9. 16 on Death Row (Original Outtake. Tweaked Original Version On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

10. Open Fire (Original Outtake. Tweaked Original Version On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

11. It Hurts The Most Feat. Stretch & Mopreme (Original Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

12. Changes '92 (Original Outtake. Remixed On Greatest Hits 11/24/98)

13. Sucka 4 Love (Version II, Original Outtake. Remixed on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) As "Do For Love" 11/25/97)

14. Hellrazor Feat. Stretch (Original Outtake. Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

15. Let Them Thangs Go (Original Outtake. Tweaked On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

16. Don't Call Me, Bitch (Original Outtake. Remains Unreleased As Of 5/31/12)

17. Thugz Get Lonely Too Feat. Rated R [Of Thug Life] (Original Outtake. Remixed on Loyal To The Game 12/14/04)

18. When I Get Free (Original Outtake. Not To Be Confused With When I Get Free II. Altered on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

19. I Get Around [Official Single Remix With Extra 2Pac Verse which was originally intended for Money B] (Bonus Track)

20. I Get Around [Official Extended 7 Inch Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

21. Keep Ya Head Up [Vibe Tribe Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

22. Papa'z Song [Vibe Tribe Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

23. Papa'z Song [Da Bastard's Official Single Remix] (Bonus Track)

Unleaked/Unreleased "Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z" Original Outtakes As Of 5/31/12:

Revenge Of A Soulja [Parts Of Song Remixed & Renamed "Soldier Like Me" On The Loyal To The Game Album.
Not To Be Confused With The Track "Judgement Day"]

Still Don't Give A Fuck

(If You have any of these ^^, please don't hesitate to e-mail them to me! Would Appreciate it.)
RIGHT ON BRUH, NUTHIN BUT LOVE IS MY SHIT. IT SOUND CLEARER THEN IT DID ON THE ACTUAL RELEASE, U DID YO THANG

AND THAT 16 ON DEATH ROW MY SHIT TOO. NEVER HEARD THEM HORNS IN IT BEFORE GOOD SHIT