2Pac: Me Against The World Volume II [Original Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This is Dedcated to that Shining Serpent Thankful to God! Happy Birthday Pac!

2Pac: Me Against The World Volume II [Original Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

Complied And Remastered By Me, 6/2012.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8igi1b7emv3h5wn

Mp3 Source Varies. I used the best quality versions I could find from various sources. [Many Thanks to 2Pac Fans/sites around the Globe!]

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume On Some Tracks. EQ'd Some Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

Please E-mail me if you have better quality versions of any of these tracks and I will update the compilation, Good Look!

23 Total Tracks: 16 Regular tracks plus 7 Remixes

Total Runtime: 105:29.

If You subtract the Remix Bonus Tracks, Total Runtime is: 70:09 [Leaves you room to add a few bonus tracks of your choice to a cd].

All Songs Recorded: Early 1993 to November 1994.

1. Life's So Hard [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Was Re-recorded with a different beat & delivery during the Deathrow Era,
Released On The Gang Related soundtrack. Although that version is dope, this one is better! Much more heart-felt but dark vibe).

2. R U Still Down [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Was also re-recorded during the deathrow era (I think).
Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97. Again that version was dope but this one has a different vibe to it, I digg it)

3. Wonder Why They Call You Bitch (Early Version) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Re-recorded & Remixed on All Eyes On Me)

4. High Till' I Die (Version II Solo) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Since the Original Version from the Thug Life Era Was scrapped,
Pac gave this track another try for Me Against The World, I digg it but of course it was eventually scrapped.)

5. So Many Tears Ft. Strech (Shock-G's Original Mix) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Interesting to hear, luckily they remixed it before the release,
such a classic track.) (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/15/12)

6. Fuck All Y'all [Original Unreleased Outtake] Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

7. Throw Your Hands Up [Original Outtake] (Ended Up On The Pump Ya Fist Compilation 1995)

8. Thug Style [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

9. Open Fire [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

10. Runnin' [Original Unreleased Outtake][Version II With Different 2Pac Verse] Feat. Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.
(The First Version was released on The One Million Strong Compilation, 1995 with a different 2Pac Verse.
This 2Pac Verse along with the Biggie verse was remixed on the Resurrection Soundtrack, By Eminem Titled "Runnin' (Dyin' To Live).

11. Only Fear Of Death [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Altered On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

12. Dear Mama (With Original Chorus)

13. It Ain't Easy (With Original Female Chorus)

14. So Many Tears [Stretch's Unreleased Verse On The Official Album Beat]

15. Till My Dying Day Feat. Young Thugs AKA Outlawz & Aunt Glo [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/16/12)

16. Thug Life Feat. Young Thugs Aka Outlawz [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Not to be confused with the Thug Life Outtake of the same name)

17. Dear Mama (Official Moe Z Remix) [Bonus Track]

18. So Many Tears (Key Of Z Official Remix) [Bonus Track]

19. So Many Tears (Official Reminizm' Remix) [Bonus Track]

20. Temptations (Official Battlecat Club Mix) [Bonus Track]

21. Temptations (Official Battlecat Hip Hop Mix) [Bonus Track]

22. Me Against The World (Official Soul Power Mix) [Bonus Track]

23. R U Still Down [OG Unreleased Outtake] [MoonChild Redux] [Bonus Track] (I liked the version on here so much, I had to flip it.
Added the first female chorus to every chorus segment as it was only on the 1st one. Also added inteview footage as the instrumental was long.)

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Ok, Im an idiot... Looked real as hell.

I really thought for a minute that it was a clip from deep blue sea. But then i said "wait a minute..Wasn't no escalators in that movie".