2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now Era Outtakes + Bonus Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2Pac: Tales Of A 90's N.I.G.G.A. [2Pacalypse Now Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgdtfo8dhxensm3 [Updated Version!] Peep The Tracklist.

Album Title was chosen in respect for 2Pac's originally intended E.P. Of Outtakes from the Debut Album 2Pacalypse Now.

This would have been released in 1992, before "Troublesome 21" AKA Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z. but was scrapped.

Unfortunately, the leaked Unreleased outtakes for this time period are not of great sound quality for the most part.

Also there are 7 tracks & 2 remixes that have yet to be leaked as far as I know, at least not to the general public.

Hopefully we will see a proper collection of these tracks released or at least leaked, in their original form, soon.

'Till then, enjoy this little compilation.

Complied And Remastered By Lex Moon, 6/2012.

Mp3 Source Varies, I used the best quality versions I could find from various sources. [Many Thanks to 2Pac Fans/sites around the Globe!]

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume On Some Tracks. EQ'd Some Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

Please E-mail me if you have better quality versions of any of these tracks and I will update the compilation, Good Look!

All Songs Recorded June through September 1991 accept Days Of A Criminal, Recorded Around the time "Same Song" With D.U. was recorded [1990?]

Recorded At Starlight Sound Studio (Richmond, California)

1. Hymn of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes AKA Mopreme [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Part Of 2Pac Verse Remixed On Loyal To The Game)
2. Crooked Nigga Too Feat. Stretch [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On Loyal To The Game)
3. Scared Straight '91 Feat. Ray Luv [Original Unreleased Outtake] (2Pac Verse Remixed On "Pac's Life" as a Japan Bonus Track)
4. Break Em Off Something Feat. WC, Money B & Deb E [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/14/12)
5. You Don't Wanna Battle Feat. Ryan G. Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/6/12)
6. What U Won't Do 4 Love Feat. Schoovy Schmoov (1st Version of "Do For Love") [Original Unrealeased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/6/12)
7. Dopefiend's Diner [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On Best of 2Pac Pt. 2: Life)
8. Resist The Temptation [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On Best of 2Pac Pt. 1: Thug)
9. Tears Of A Clown [Original Unreleased Outtake Minus Verse 1 which was too garbled to include]
(Remixed By Mike Mosely For Loyal To The Game but was scrapped when Eminem got on board) (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/6/12)
10. Funky Freestyles Feat. Deb E., Money B & Del Tha Funkee Homosapien [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/6/12)
11. Pass The 40 Feat. Raw Fusion [Live From The StyleeTron Outtake 1991 - Remained Unreleased Until 2008] *Bonus Track
12. Days Of A Criminal [Original Unreleased 8-Track Recording] (Pre-2Pacalypse Now) *Bonus Track
13. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix I - MoonChild & D.O.P. OG Vibe Mix] *Bonus Track
14. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix II - Upbeat Mix] *Bonus Track
15. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix III - Laid Back Mix] *Bonus Track

Unleaked/Unreleased "2Pacalypse Now" Outtakes As Of 6/6/12.

"Crooked Cop Killer" (Produced By Stretch) (Unreleased)
"Fever In The Funkhouse" (Unreleased)
"Revenge Of Tha' Lunatic" (Unreleased) (Original Version & Remix)
"Backstabbaz" (Unreleased)
"Use Me" (Unreleased
"This Is The Brain On a 40 Ounce" (featuring Treach) (Unreleased)
"2FLY4ME" (Unreleased)
"Trapped" (Remix) (Unreleased)

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea, I think a E.P. is not the total number of tracks but the total running time. Maybe 35 minutes or less is a EP? this is 10 tracks clocking it at 41:55 plus 4 bonus tracks. I just titled it that because that was pac's original intention, he had a few differerent choices of tracks too. I just added all that were from this time frame & currently available.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Which of these was the dopest remix?! I vote for Remix III "Laid Back Mix" They all pretty clean tho so its a toss up.
12. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix I - MoonChild & D.O.P. OG Vibe Mix] *Bonus Track
13. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix II - Upbeat Mix] *Bonus Track
14. Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A. Feat. Mouse Man & Mocedes [Remix III - Laid Back Mix] *Bonus Track