[MY MUSIC VIDEO] My Life Prod. by DonVengeance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
This is my first video yall, aint really fucked wit the Sicc recently but I used to be on here tough. Im 19 years old and was born in the City but lived all throughout the Bay my whole life. I made this song in November when I bought all my new equipment and was just trying to learn protools but I ended up really liking it. Shot the vid in SF and San Jose wit no budget but just a team that believes in me. Appreciate it if yall would watch and comment on it. Keep it treal wit a nigga.

If you happen to enjoy this is the Facebook fanpage I just created yesterday that all new shit will be appearing on. Also you can download the song fro free off soundclooud. Thanks in advance everybody!

http://www.facebook.com/percybrown415

http://soundcloud.com/brown-boi

[video=youtube;SdICJnr7AqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdICJnr7AqU[/video]

Feb 12, 2008
Thanks for watching man... truly appreciate you taking the time to comment. Dont plan on doing anything but getting better.

As far as siccness goes yall wont ever have to worry about me posting anything else on here. Cant even support a young nigga tryna do something positive from your own area smh. Deuces

Feb 12, 2008
Thank yall for watching!! Im glad you're feelin it!

And to the person who left this comment
"nothing new, just another generic bayrapper"
and probably "disliked" it on youtube, thank you! Im glad you can tell im from the Bay from one song even when I didnt mention it once in the song!

Shot the second one in Santa Cruz yesterday!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
its not the worst Ive seen, but I spent about 2 minutes waiting for the beat to really kick it and for you to start flippin it....but it didnt happen, the scenes were shot with a good camera, but whoever did the editing really didnt need to use a different scene for practically each bar of the song...lyrically you are better than some Ive heard, and were talking about cats that have 10 mixtapes out and arent known beyond a 5 block radius from their hood.

Keep practicing, post up some of your other music and let folks hear a little more homie....keep doin what you do, over time things will improve.

Feb 12, 2008
its not the worst Ive seen, but I spent about 2 minutes waiting for the beat to really kick it and for you to start flippin it....but it didnt happen, the scenes were shot with a good camera, but whoever did the editing really didnt need to use a different scene for practically each bar of the song...lyrically you are better than some Ive heard, and were talking about cats that have 10 mixtapes out and arent known beyond a 5 block radius from their hood.

Keep practicing, post up some of your other music and let folks hear a little more homie....keep doin what you do, over time things will improve.
Damn... I cant tell you how much I love feedback like this!! Thank you for that thoroughness bro! Were editing the next video right now and I had a little more imprint on how I want it to look. Kinda just told bull to do what he do for the first one to see where he was at since that was his first video too. But yeah ima keep working on getting better at every aspect.

Apr 7, 2004
niggas on this site is can ass niggas. This dude happens to be my baby brother. And he is right. niggas on this forum have and always will be full of hate and envy for whatever reason. but let me hear you post up anything...and i bet i will post something that would smash that shit. Oh....well um...maybe not...if the judges are from this forum...where the dumb niggas with the same style so called "SLAP" and the cats wit some other shit that makes them stand out from the rest are so called "WACK". We will take over out here...MARK MY WORD. If the bay wants to do anything other than what it's has been people will have to get a better ear and pray to the Lord to get the bad seed out of their body. So many critics on here but I bet some money on it, niggas ain't fuckin wit the IL BoyZ. TOP, BROWN, PHILLI, DRE, JIJS, PHAT BOI, O.PIMPIN, SKINNY KINGPIN the list goes on. My daughter who is 8 yrs old gotta song that ull smash MARTIN 7's shit...if u even do anything but leave discouraging comments. Niggas is on some clown ass funny shit. Brown is the truth and no follower at all. never was. so comments like MARTIN 7's and that other dude will fuel him to keep droppin hot shit. get better and better. it's TOP!

Dec 4, 2006
You mos def got bars...

Like Dirt said...I also waited for the beat to kick in and you start going off...

The video is quality, but your storyline didn't fit in with it...

And another note, with that attitude you not going to get nowhere here or anywhere, stay humble and hungry my dude..

let your music speak for itself, take notes from every reply and soak the positive and let the negative shit fly by....

stay up..UNO!

May 2, 2002
Its cool. I didn't like how it kept switchin' scenes after every bar. That was a bit much. Other than that, it was cool. Keep at it man. Some ppl will like your music, others won't. You can't please everybody.

Feb 12, 2008
You mos def got bars...

Like Dirt said...I also waited for the beat to kick in and you start going off...

The video is quality, but your storyline didn't fit in with it...

And another note, with that attitude you not going to get nowhere here or anywhere, stay humble and hungry my dude..

let your music speak for itself, take notes from every reply and soak the positive and let the negative shit fly by....

stay up..UNO!
What attitude? Ive genuinely thanked everybody who watched it and let the person who gave me the best constructive criticism know how much I appreciated it. I feel what you're saying and if you met me you wouldn't even question my attitude. Im just taking it all with a grain of salt, just the first video, but nothing anyone says on a forum will ever get to me!

Appreciate you watching it though my man and any decent advice is always absorbed!

Its cool. I didn't like how it kept switchin' scenes after every bar. That was a bit much. Other than that, it was cool. Keep at it man. Some ppl will like your music, others won't. You can't please everybody.
Yeah I didn't even notice that until someone else mentioned it. Will definitely talk to the editor about that in my next ones! Thanks Bro!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
niggas on this site is can ass niggas. This dude happens to be my baby brother. And he is right. niggas on this forum have and always will be full of hate and envy for whatever reason. but let me hear you post up anything...and i bet i will post something that would smash that shit. Oh....well um...maybe not...if the judges are from this forum...where the dumb niggas with the same style so called "SLAP" and the cats wit some other shit that makes them stand out from the rest are so called "WACK". We will take over out here...MARK MY WORD. If the bay wants to do anything other than what it's has been people will have to get a better ear and pray to the Lord to get the bad seed out of their body. So many critics on here but I bet some money on it, niggas ain't fuckin wit the IL BoyZ. TOP, BROWN, PHILLI, DRE, JIJS, PHAT BOI, O.PIMPIN, SKINNY KINGPIN the list goes on. My daughter who is 8 yrs old gotta song that ull smash MARTIN 7's shit...if u even do anything but leave discouraging comments. Niggas is on some clown ass funny shit. Brown is the truth and no follower at all. never was. so comments like MARTIN 7's and that other dude will fuel him to keep droppin hot shit. get better and better. it's TOP!

cmon now homie...you doin way too much.
I can udnerstand looking out for ya lil bro and all, but aint no one trying to knock him....you got shit twisted.
I'll let you get back to your delusions of grandeur....you gotta take the good with the bad, you cant blame other people for their taste in music.

We will take over out here...MARK MY WORD. If the bay wants to do anything other than what it's has been people will have to get a better ear and pray to the Lord to get the bad seed out of their body. So many critics on here but I bet some money on it, niggas ain't fuckin wit the IL BoyZ. TOP, BROWN, PHILLI, DRE, JIJS, PHAT BOI, O.PIMPIN, SKINNY KINGPIN
If you are waiting for people to "get a better ear" for you to "take over out here" than you might be waiting for a looooong time, The cat posted his music for cats to peep, they peeped it and posted feedback...and you over here complaining about critics?
This is the BAY, there are 10,465,345 rappers and more starting each day... NOT ALL OF THEM HAVE TALENT, not all of them will be liked, and not all of them will "take over"...Its all good to support ya family/homies/artists...but kill all that bullshit about "people dont know good music" and "getting the bad seed out"..it aint helping anything...

Feb 12, 2008
[video=youtube;9tnIjRsCYQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9tnIjRsCYQY[/video]

2nd Video

Apperantly they took down the Mac Dre mural in the My Life video. Got a piece of history.