@Coop can we get a Dubee aka Sugawolf interview?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Cus he a snitch. I thought this was common knowledge at this point.
hes a snitch, indeed. Still would like to know what he has planned for the future, being that he can't rap or sell a record in the bay...... It would be interesting to know........ When people throw away their rep like that......

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Have you tried reaching out to Lav since he got sentenced? What about Guce or Mess?
Mess got moved to Atlanta he stays in contact with my relative, not so much me now he upset with Siccness again. Ive been waiting on call from Guce but there is some type of option i was told where i could talk to him over skype or something of the nature they have ipads program where he is at. Waiting on his relative to get back with the latest info.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
if you ever need to reach at mess through another angle coop holler at me, my next door neighbor is his brother.

id say "blood brother' but that just looks hella ironic.
I got a line on Mess like i said he stay in contact with Loc the Blacktopper they been working on some music together. Mess always mad at me or nemo about something that we didnt do for him. I will interview him again when he comes up with his next master plan the last time i talked to him he said he was gonna lay low for a minute since he didnt get drop the mixtape.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
what would be tight is a east coast nigga interview

id have to think of whom tho
give me the ability to say im doin interviews for siccness and vouch, and i can come up with a few
We done a few a East Coast interviews biggest so far is Dame Dash, also other from the south like pimp c in house producer Corey Mo, Mr Hanky producer of one of the fastest growing singles which is "California" Colonel Loud and the a few other respected producers rappers and taste makers. Myself and the Siccness Radio team have done some good interviews but because no one was talking about beef not many have tuned in. I reach out to alot of people i tend to stray away from main stream i dont do talk to my manager a quick way for me to say fuck the interview especially if im already talking to you personally. and Gas i been said you could do interviews when you were talking about continuing your radio show with us. Never heard back about it tho.

Sep 5, 2013

give me the ability to say im doin interviews for siccness and vouch, and i can come up with a few
Most logical choice is Freeway. The Jacka, Rocafella breakup, his current plans. People here would listen and he's an East artist with West and underground ties.

Jan 30, 2007

Foe - Scissorhands. The only East Coast artist i know that was on Black Market Records back in the 90's.

When i used to stay up in Van City Canada, my boy had the poster on his wall and always used to trip off that.

Always thought it was one half of Das EFX