==NEW MUSIC==KRYPTO "RAIN"==RARE BREED COMING 9/18/2012==SACRED==

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
[video=youtube;WeP0SQxFsro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeP0SQxFsro&feature=youtu.be[/video]

THIS SONG IS NOT ON THE ALBUM THIS BEAT PAKSLAP SOLD US AND AMPICINO AND HE PUT IT OUT FIRST SO I DIDNT COMPLAIN SHOUT OUT TO AMP. THIS IS JUST SOME PROMO SHIT FOR THE ALBUM.

May 8, 2011
One of my recent favorite beats from the boy Pak, that shit we chopped it up about was wack! But on a positive note, Krypto did his thang on this. Release date pushed back a lil?
Naw we have to go by what city hall says release dates are for right now. If you release on city hall in september its gonna be on that date. I wanted to get it to yall early in the month. We will have the axion free mixtape coming out next month though and covering grounds 2 in about 2 weeks to keep it lit in the meantime. Yeah i remember that conversation and this is the beat it would of had casual on here also. Im sending your shirt as we speak tell me the size again so I make sure i get it right fam.

Apr 21, 2012
Naw we have to go by what city hall says release dates are for right now. If you release on city hall in september its gonna be on that date. I wanted to get it to yall early in the month. We will have the axion free mixtape coming out next month thought and covering grounds 2 in about 2 weeks to keep it lit in the meantime. Yeah i remember that conversation and this is the beat it would of had casual on here also. Im sending your shirt as we speak tell me the size again so I make sure i get it right fam.
Oh shit, my bad bruh. I was thinking of the CG2 album...... What i've heard from Axion was pretty dope & a free mixtape to get his name out there officially w/ the camp is a good move! XL on the shirt & once again fam, appreciate the re-up.

May 8, 2011
Oh shit, my bad bruh. I was thinking of the CG2 album...... What i've heard from Axion was pretty dope & a free mixtape to get his name out there officially w/ the camp is a good move! XL on the shirt & once again fam, appreciate the re-up.
damn we got so many projects coming im confusing my guy! LOL its all good you will love everything we are dropping I put my stamp on that.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah Krypto did his thing on that, too bad that BS happened and Casual couldn't hop on it. Will Casual be on a future collab on a separate song/beat?

May 8, 2011
Yeah Krypto did his thing on that, too bad that BS happened and Casual couldn't hop on it. Will Casual be on a future collab on a separate song/beat?
Yeah we got this other traxamillion beat called spitter that we are currently working on finishing with casual on it