*New Artist - 2EZ - I Make This look too easy - Free Cd!! DL link inside!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2009
www.mtyspace.com
" I Make This Look Too easy " FREE DL LINK BELOW!!!

http://www.datpiff.com/2-EZ-I-Make-This-Look-Too-Easy-mixtape.352459.html

2EZ BIO

Intelligent beyond measure, amazing with his words, charismatic, charming; These are all terms used to describe Drew Byrdsong before he ever decided to pick up a pen and write music. Born in San Francisco California in 1985 and raised between Suisun City California and Indianapolis Indiana, it would seem that Drew was born for Hip Hop. I mean think about it. Here we have a young man with obvious star qualities, who spent his early years as a star student in Indiana and his teen years involved with the street life that California’s Bay Area has to offer. Now whats the best way for Drew to show off his intelligent side as well as put the knowledge that he’s gained in the streets and his unrivaled passion for music to good use. Hip-Hop! Thats How!
But how do I describe an artist like 2 EZ? Often times you may hear the term “Hottest Nigga on the Planet”. That’s a difficult handle to live up to with very little exposure but unlike most artists Drew Byrdsong refused to name himself. His stage name (2 EZ) was earned by gaining respect in the streets. Whether it was battles with the top competition in his local area, cyphers where he shut it down amongst some of the hottest cats that haven’t been heard yet (and a few that have), or making hit after hit along side his labelmates (CentreStageEnt), for Drew it has always been too easy. With the vocabulary of an English Professor, more punches than Floyd Mayweather, more style than Versace and Sean John combined, and a swagger that can only be described in one word……..Extraordinary, who are we to say that he is not “The Hottest Nigga on the Planet”? The music speaks for itself!

vist

www.IAM2EZ.com

@IAM2EZ