Young Droop Twista & Tech N9ne...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2002
Alright now that we have forumz on this site 4 all three record labelz does any1 else agree that theze 3 should do a track 2gether!?? I think these three on a track would be tha song of tha year...

:::gOnE:::

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
thiz nicca did not say twista dont have lyrics....dood u crazy!!!

"pull up an bailin out like we car-sicc, and ready to start shit....started barrying heads like an ostradge, unload tha whole cartlidge, and throw the shells in tha garbage...im heartless..."

o my....that line is raw

ON THA FRONT PORCH SMOKIN REEFA!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ YA FEEL ME..... SORRY BUT IMA JUST SAY IT.... TWISTA IS THE TIGHTEST ARTIST IN THE RAP GAME.... NOT ONLY DOES HE HAVE THE FASTEST SPITS... BUT HE IS CLEAR, AND YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD HE SAYS.... HE'S CLEVER, HE GOT STYLE, DELIVERY, HE CAN SING AS WELL.... NOBODY IN THE INDUSTRY IS FUCCIN WITH HIM... THATS IT!!!

T

thug_proppa

twista dope but that dont mean he got the tightest lyrics.

crooked I freestyles got lyrics that twista couldnt touch if he wrote for 10 years.

droop and tech n9ne got more presonality by far.

crook droop and n9ne got more heart in they voice and delivery by far.

but no one can touch twista when it comes to clarity and flow.

twista jump on and folks jump on the nuts.

he dope as fuck, but the cats he getting with, come on now what the fuck is that. alot of cats would jump with jay z and puffy and timberland and shit like.

me i wouldnt.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
only nicca i think can eve hold weight with twista, on tha speed & soundin dope.... is B.B GAMBINI aka BIZZY BONE.....

that nicca raw az fucc to....

never sceen a rapper as diverse as bizzy....that nicca be rappin fast as fucc...then all of a sudden start singin slow ass fucc..... without fallin off beat

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lmao @ twista not having lyrics/personality

especially from a midwest cat, but you do have your uhhh.... affiliations to look after so do what you do

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.