what happened to mayze?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i mean liffy is tight but mayze was too and its just not the same without him in the speedknots...i read on your site that you were trying to make turtle banxx as if he was originally was the other half of the group and completely right off mayze...what is with that...is their like beef or something that why he's MIA? i know he was on that teamstaz song from the monsters of the midway compilation but that could of been a hella old track so what is up with him? did he stop rapping, is he in jail, has beef or what???:confused:

Sep 3, 2002
mayze

I noticed that to why did you guys try to pass of turtle banxx as one of the origanal members any way??? I mean T.b. is Phat and has improved on all of the compilations. but writing of mayze was wac reply rj tell us why

Sep 2, 2002
yeah..i went to da site n it had liffy n turtle banks as da original speedknot mobstaz...that bothered me....i dont really like turtle banxx too much either

A

All Out HOGG

TURTLE BANXXX IS WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is most of LEGIT BALLAZ...The only mufuckas besides Twist &'da mobstaz on the lable worth keeping are Ms.Mufuckan CAINE & TODD NITTY

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Re: mayze

KlipZe said:
I noticed that to why did you guys try to pass of turtle banxx as one of the origanal members any way??? I mean T.b. is Phat and has improved on all of the compilations. but writing of mayze was wac reply rj tell us why

Turtle was never meant to be viewed as an origanal member. If the site reflects that, then "I will have it corrected". But NO... Turtle is not an origanal member.

Yah... Diggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
TURTLE BANXXX IS WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is most of LEGIT BALLAZ...The only mufuckas besides Twist &'da mobstaz on the lable worth keeping are Ms.Mufuckan CAINE & TODD NITTY
I'm gonna have to disagree Smurf cuz.. Turtle banxxx is one of tightest muthafuccaz on Legit Ballaz... He has a style that just flows together. I always catch myself recitin' somethin' from him.. To me other than the Darccide Ballerz I think he's my favorite one...