Twista's Upcoming LP..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Twista's Album

Twista’s album was schedule for a September release, but instead Atlantic Records has decided to release the single “Tattoo” which is on “Legit Ballin Records – Respect the Game Vol 3” in store now.

The release of Twista’s next album “Kamikazee” will be release in January.

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Re: Twista's Album

RJ said:
Twista’s album was schedule for a September release, but instead Atlantic Records has decided to release the single “Tattoo” which is on “Legit Ballin Records – Respect the Game Vol 3” in store now.

The release of Twista’s next album “Kamikazee” will be release in January.

Cool - I snagged the "Respect The Game Volume III" album and I liked the said track, "Tattoo". Who's slated for production credits and guest spots on the "Kamikaze" album?

May 3, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
All Hollow Knees:

Thats what I said human. "Over" meaning rapping over.

Grrr,
SikIndividuoh...invisible
Ok yeah, homeboy... You didn't specify what you was talkin' bout... Grrrr... I thought you meant Twista's production. Are you hearin' me?? Do you get it? Ok then... Grrrrr..:mad:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
timbo is tight !!! d locc, you aint up on their 2 previous collabs???

i think you might be surprised at what these 2 concocted!!!

check out the track "who am i" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

All Out HOGG

RJ said:
Some featured folks on my KAMIKAZEE album are but not limited to: 8Ball, Timberland, Luduriss, Danny Boy, Snoop Dogg, Little Kim

Twista
BOOOOOOO@THAT WHOLE FUCKAN LINE UP [Except Danny Boy]

A

All Out HOGG

Do you not relise that you could make an AUTHENTIC CHI-TOWN CD for the portion of the costs those big names mufuckas run...& I garentee it'da sell alot more then any bounce bullshit you pull...

Dont take this wrong cuase i dig ya music, But you taken the wrong path...IMO atleast

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Timberland
PICTURE D-LOCC ROLLIN TO Timberland.....................

FUCC NAWWWWW....NOT IN THIS LIFE!!!
D-LOCC DONT BOUNCE TO R and B >>>BULLSHIT!

it just aint me.

and All Out HOGG....
you right on point.......but i guess when your mainstream you dont think that way.

d-locc