Twista VS Crooked I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
heart = crooked I delivery = crooked I lyrics = crooked I

flow =twista freestyle = crooked I

twista smoother then anyone when it comes to flow, but everything else is all crooked.

Sep 28, 2002
IM THAT NIGGA

ILL SAY CROOKED CUZ HE RAP TIGHT AND U CAN HEAR HIM AND TWISTA ON SOME PIMP SHIT WAY BETTER STUFF CROOKED ON THAT GANGSTA SO HE BULIT FOR BATTLE RAPS WHILE TWISTA WILL GET IN THAT ASS IN A FLOW THO SO I SAY CROOKED

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
would yall niccaz stop coming to this fuccn board....and trying to make TWISTA look like he fuccn wacc???......yall be bullshittin in these wacc ass post's..."i think britney spears has tighter beats then twista".......maaaaaaan....... GET THA FUCC OFF IT...this is tha LEGIT BALLIN forum....to come show love & praise to the artist of the label..and interact with them.......not come, and start funk on every post...... id burn this board if i was twista & rj..... yall niccaz show no fuccn respect...to the biggest cat we have on tha board

Sep 13, 2002
get off his nuts he aint never even up on the board.

also the biggest artist on the board???? you shure about that. if you talkin bout who he is, thats a no. if you talkin about how much he sells, thats a no. and if you talkin bout how he still with chi town and stuck with um and didnt go get big artist and not fuck with do or die trax and jhonny p anymore, thats a no cause he the opposite of what ive just said.

have you ever heard a crooked I free style or the song uh-ohh.

listen and you'll stop saying shit.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
proppa said:
get off his nuts he aint never even up on the board.

also the biggest artist on the board???? you shure about that. if you talkin bout who he is, thats a no. if you talkin about how much he sells, thats a no. and if you talkin bout how he still with chi town and stuck with um and didnt go get big artist and not fuck with do or die trax and jhonny p anymore, thats a no cause he the opposite of what ive just said.

have you ever heard a crooked I free style or the song uh-ohh.

listen and you'll stop saying shit.
um.........hmmmmm... not tha biggest?

witch artist... is featured on several MULTI-PLATNIUM selling cd's...??.... TWISTA

whitch artist... has done songs with the NAPPY ROOTS, BRANDY, JAY Z, MISSY, USHER, TIMBALAND??.... it sure aint LYNCH... can we say..TWISTA

EASILY THE BIGGEST NIGGA ON THA BOARD

Sep 13, 2002
as features and if you wanna say pop artist yea he is. and he the only one on the board.

this a web site for gangsta rap folks and those people you just named as far away as you can get from gangsta.

also c-bo's cds out sell twista's please realise that.

and when was the last twista colo realse. 97.

how can you be the biggest artist on the board and not have a solo cd since 97 ?????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

May 27, 2002
proppa said:
how can you be the biggest artist on the board and not have a solo cd since 97 ?????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if you have your own label and do what YOU wanna, when YOU wanna, when you dont have to answer to anyone else.....that MAY be the reason

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
proppa said:
this a web site for gangsta rap folks and those people you just named as far away as you can get from gangsta.
This website is actually a huge resource for many various angles in this game. Since when is there a "Gangster" Distribution service? C'mon now...Go petition for a Crooked I forum if it hurts you this much folkizm.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Sep 13, 2002
the last remaning sanctuary for gangsta rap.

could be wrong but i thought thats what it said on the main page. could be wrong though.

also what that got to do with crooked I?

and pimp twista new cd aint even on his own lable. could be wrong but i thought its possed to drop on atlantic.

also id like to see the numbers from someone who got access to soundscan. just to make shure ya know.

also c-bo realesed albums in the time twista realesed 1, and thats not counting greatest hits.

so you this shouldnt be about twista vs crook. this should be bout c-bo.

Sep 13, 2002
lmao

na you cant even get a feature let alone get singed unless you a pop artist that on mtv have 25 cops for security and get ya music bumped out of every lifted truck and rice rocket that ever existed.

also c-bo realesed 7 albums in the time twista realesed 1, and thats not counting greatest hits.