TWISTA & TECH N9NE.........WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
SHIT, DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU GUYS, I'LL TAKE OUT A LOAN, JUZ DO THAT SHIT MAN.......

I USED TO BE A HEAVY METAL TYPA GUY, UNTILL I HEARD TWISTA AND N9NA BLAZE THE MIC....AND I AINT LISTENED TO ROCK SINCE...

WHAT DO THE CATS IN THE LEGIT FORUM THINK ABOUT THIS COLLABO, THIS COMES UP LIKE ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS IN THE STRANGE MUSIC FORUM..........

I WANNA SEE TWISTA & N9NA DO SOME RED & METH TYPE ALBUM, NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK WITH THAT SHIT, ON THA REAL!!!!!!THAT WOULD BE MORE THAN GROUNDBREAKING, THAT WOULD BE A MOTHAFUCKIN CLASSIC......

Jul 8, 2002
Tech N9ne and Droop

Tech N9ne and Young Droop have already done some shyt together...but they should do a whole album together. Droop's Bottlegs and COllections cd has some kewl shyt on it too...he is with different artists puttin shyt down...Good shyt...

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
Tech N9ne weak as hell, he no where near Twista's level...him gettin on a track wit Twista is humility! It's like that Layzie and Twista track...Twista made Layzie sound like a BITCH on midwest invasion!

Aug 19, 2002
sorry to say it man, but i gave both twista & tech a fair chance & tech gets my vote........

twista = speed......

n9na = speed & content........

and i'm sorry, but I COULD HANG WITH TWISTA & I'M A WHITE BOY FROM IOWA...........I COULD NEVER HANG WITH TECH.......

everyone's entitled to their opinion though i guess.........

Aug 28, 2002
How you gonna say that on this forum, this is TWISTA'S forum.
People who rep him come here.

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
GrEw_SuM said:
sorry to say it man, but i gave both twista & tech a fair chance & tech gets my vote........

twista = speed......

n9na = speed & content........

and i'm sorry, but I COULD HANG WITH TWISTA & I'M A WHITE BOY FROM IOWA...........I COULD NEVER HANG WITH TECH.......

everyone's entitled to their opinion though i guess.........

hahahahahaha, u crazy jo! U fuckin outta dare!!! this mug said he could hang wit twista.....hahahahahah....that was the stupidest thang I've eva heard jo!

TECH AINT NEVA GOT TWISTA! HE WEAK! I gave him a fair chance myself and can't even get through 1 song all the way....his shit garbage! Stop dreamin son!

What u said was almost as corny as your state lil sountry boy...get the fuck outta here jo!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Twista's cool. I'm not taking anything away from him, but if you think Tech is weak..

You got issues and need to see a professional. Tech is the hardest rapper rapping right now. The complete package and he's seconds away from blowing up..

You're trippin'..

Vamps
IX.

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
Vamps said:
Twista's cool. I'm not taking anything away from him, but if you think Tech is weak..

You got issues and need to see a professional. Tech is the hardest rapper rapping right now. The complete package and he's seconds away from blowing up..

You're trippin'..

Vamps
IX.
hahahahahah. please jo! Tech weak!!! If you think he tight then u aint got no taiste fa music and got no idea what real music is! He aint hard fa shit! he a soft ass lil bitch who comin like a lil hoe wit his jibberish! I'll punk his ass and snap harder and fasta than him anyday! He's a poor excuse for a rapper.

It's best said by a journalist:

"Twista was the first rapper to bring a rapid-fire delivery to hip-hop. For others rhyming fast may be a gimmick, but for Twista its his style. He was billed as the world's fastest rapper in 1992, a title he earned by competing with a number of other nimble lyricists."

that's all Tech Whine is...a gimmick! tech aint blowin up eva...all he blowin is a dick!! Twista till the world crack bitch!

Sep 13, 2002
I ONLY HAVE ONE POINT TO MAKE.

TECH SELLS MORE THEN TWISTA WITH NO FEATURES.

TWISTA KAMIKAZIE FEAT MISSY ELIOT JAY Z TIMBERLAND SNOOP DRE AND WHO EVER ELSE.

WITH THOSE FEATURES TWISTA STILL WONT TOUCH TECH'S SALES.

TECH IS GARBADGE????? TECH AND TWISTAS LYRICS DONT EVEN COMPAIRE. LISTIN I MEAN GET TWISTAS NUTS OUT YA MOUTH AND REALLY REALLY LISTEN.

Aug 19, 2002
lmao.....

okok, twista may have been the first to rap fast....i'll give him that (maybe)

but tech was the first to blaze that fast shit with multis out the ass, twista came WAY TO LATE TO CLAIM THAT....

what u gvin twista credit for, rappin fast....u ever peep that Tung Twista album......NOW THATS GARBAGE!!!!!!!

rattatatat, rattatatat....lmao

i aint gon say i dont like twista, cuz i do, hes off the hook most of the time.....but shit man give credit where credit is due.......

tech is one of the first rappers in ages to really try somethin totally new and not have it sound like trash, nahmean......

i started this whole thing off by sayin they should do some shit together, thats it, did i ask your dumb ass if u like tech.....naw, that wasnt even brought up........and who really cares who's better, cuz i dont...all im sayin is they have similar styles, rhyme scheme wise and those two steppin in the studio together would totally show the industry what its been lackin since the pop tart phase came into play........

if you hate tech soooooooo much, Absolute Power will change that, i promise......heres the deal, you pick up that new Tech cd when it drops, the 24th.....& I'll pick up a copy of that new Twista shit, get me a release date and i'll be first in line.......

open your eyes mothafucka, if tech is wack, then twista is wack.......but both of them are far from that.

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
I'm a say like dis...simpley put....Twista raw...rawer than tech will eva be. U talkin bout he pushin more units than Twista...then how many he sell? I highly HIGHLY doubt that!

As far as u sayin they got got similar styles...nah dawg...not at all. Tech aint near T's level...an to tell u tha trufe...I don't think anyone will EVA be on twista's level. I aint swingin nuts, but Twista is a legend. Tech is jus sum dude who prolly thought Twista was raw so ripped his stilo. And u say I hate tech...I don't hate him...I just think he come weak and I aint feelin him fa shit!

as far as gettin that new tech album, nah dahg. I'm coo. I don't waiste money on garbage..I'm strugglin as it is jo. But I know I aint gotta tell u to scoop that Twista CD, cause I know u was finna scoop it anways.....

Status
Not open for further replies.