TWISTA SIGHNRD WITH THE ROC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
just in case you didnt no twista sighned a joint dill with Rocafella first song champoin is a peaice of shit becouse camron sucs and damion dash trys to rap

Sep 13, 2002
suprize suprize suprize. now is he going to get even more eastcoast and pop???????

and is the twista trech beef gon start again, since trech told jay z he do one more pac re make and he gon get delt with.

May 6, 2002
honestly, would you sit around wit with indy artists and not make no dough or sign with roc and make hella $$....i already know your answer, no matter what you reply with..

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DeWalt said:
O my lawd FUCK THAT I cant listen to twist anemore I dont belive it he did not sign w/ those faggots
So if he makes the best music of his life you still won't listen? You truly are a fuccing retard. You weren't really a fan to begin with then.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i am not a true fan of twista.......but i think we can all agrree that......rocafella is one of the gayest labels in the industry..........

correct me if i am wrong???

i think it makes twista......look like he is a gold-digga........
just going where the money is.................!!!!

just my opinions...........

out!!

Sep 13, 2002
twista is from chi town thats where he built his legacey, now he's fuckin that off fuckin off all the artist in chi town just to go be with some sell out no talent ass bitches.

just my 2 cents

and dont come back with some bull shit answer either twista & trax= classic twista and who ever = nothin

he aint even fuck with do or die anymore thats some sad shit

Jun 21, 2002
aint like he really sold out the chi

"Twista HAS signed a joint contract wit Roc-A-Fella. He is still under Atlantic Records and still runnin Legit Ballin Records too."

so he still on his own shit he just usin them as a steppin stone

May 27, 2002
Re: ........................

JLMACN said:
i am not a true fan of twista.......but i think we can all agrree that......rocafella is one of the gayest labels in the industry..........
your fuccin stupid

the ROC.....has had the longest run at the top outta ANYONE.....everyone has had their little "runs".....no limit, cash money, death row, bad boy, yadayadayada.......the ROC was doin it with REASONABLE DOUBT but blew the fucc up when HARD KNOCK LIFE dropped.....ever since then its been unstoppable.....name me a label that has non pop artists (SIGEL, FREEWAY, STATE PROPERTY) by nature but still has #1 hit smashes album after album? NO ONE

dl ANY freestyle by state property from funkmaster flexs show and then tell me they aint tight

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
well @ least its better hearing that
than when he was posed 2 sign with BAD BOY

**shivers @ thought of TWISTA with PUFFY next 2 him inna shiny suit
with "UH-HUH" & "YEAAAAA" adlibs from PUFF onna TWISTA trac**

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it was a good move. if he's gonna get with a big label - then Roc-a-fella is the perfect label for him.
it's true, that Traxter made the perfect beats for Twista but Roc-A-Fella albums always have good beats (even though those fuckin sped up voices can get annoying).

Apr 25, 2002
How is anyone goin to hate on him for trying to get his money? Damn.

Anyway, where can I hear that Champion track, what album is it on? Or is it a single?

Sep 13, 2002
yall need to realize first off that roc beats aint the rigth type for twista, trx laied shit down for him and do or die and the midwest. twista dont fuck with the mid west or them any more. that shit is wrong. everybody work together except with twista. hummmmmmmmm that dosent make sense.

he aint gon even get no push, they gon put him in the back seat, and even if they dont fuck his features. you cant get more pop rap period. there aint nothin CHI about that new cd or his next. wake the fuck up. he could get payed if he had hustle but he dont he has the most skill right? but he cant do shit in the game till he has others do it for him "ROC"

May 27, 2002
your also stupid....

tell me..why wouldnt he get any push? camron...his career was dead UNTIL he came to the roc....he was one of the 3 hottest rappers this summer....wonder why

what would dame or jay have to gain by NOT pushing a twista album?

Sep 13, 2002
the question si what would cam and jay have to losse. twista is heat, they average. twista drops its gon make them look bad. aint no one wanna look bad.

and it still aint CHI

May 27, 2002
i see what your saying but look:

jay is known in the most influential circles as one of the top 5 rappers ever ........ twista wouldnt be in the top 50 on most of those peoples lists...... in my opinion is twista better than jay? hell yes but jay is far from average

jay has a song he did with twista called "IS THAT YOUR BITCH" and i would have to say jay outshined him

May 27, 2002
put down the glass dicc? no no....YOU MUST BE CRAZY

in that song......and i said that ONE song.....jay raped twista....twistas lyrics, as i remember have almost nothing to do with the song, while jay was spittin hard and fast on 3 verses!

like i said before, twist is overall better than jay, just not that song