twista and the neptunes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
twisa should do some shit with the neptunes he would sound good as fuc over there uniqe beats maybe even through a little bit of that clipse in there!!!!

T

thug_proppa

no offense but they dont make beats they make pieces of shit that they call beats.

like that song griden, that aint a beat it has nothing in it at all!!!! just him making a noise with his mouth and saying grindin. no strings no nothing up in there.

Jul 15, 2002
u r all trippin

neptunes make tight ass beats if they dont then why does every song wit one of there beats a number 1 hit im feelin all there shit
when i m up in the clubs man.girls all the girls wild and if u anit feelin dat then yer probaly gay

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Actually, I heard a lil rumor that Twista and tha Neptunes was doin somethin in tha future. Im not sure if its true or not, but I heard it. Tha Neptunes got some skills fa sho, but Twista would sound tight rappin over someone beating on a garbage can lid...............:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
Twista would sound tight rappin over someone beating on a garbage can lid...............:classic:
look atr lil G givin em ideas, lol. but seriously, i like some of the neptunes shit. theyre origional, but i can make more instrumental beats on Fruity Loops. and that Clipse song is just too weak. Clipse suck as well, it wasnt just the beat. they are the opitome of fabrication

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
ummm females like it so you like it cause you're a female...
females are all that matters if you want to move real units. they spend more, buy more, and 90% of all radio and music TV is programmed for what they like. that goes for most products in general. men don't spend, period point blank. if it don't make dollas, it don't make sense. kudos to the neptunes. they have my vote.

T

thug_proppa

that didnt mean anything, you didnt say why they were good you just said they sell.

there beats, like someone said can be made in 2 seconds on frutiy loops. shits said

just a clap kicks high hats and mabey mabey if your lucky youll hear one actual insterment in there,

there different because they dont put anything into there beats.

all i have to do is say "GRINDIN" listen to that and you have your answer.

Apr 25, 2002
silly gurl...but shes right, ya cant deny females are the main consumers of music product. its just sad that it seems to be garbage that theyre consuming. that "Grindin" beat, is exactly a beat. a percussion beat, lackin any mind stimulating melodical values whatsoever, except that clave noise that pharrel pretends is his mouth in the video. basically it consists of a kick, a snare or 2, some claps, maybe a hi hat during the chorus (cant remember exactly), and that clave....ALL PERCUSSION. i mean damn. at least have a lil more melodical switchups, even some conga drums would brighten up that track, or some zylaphone hits. a Fruity Loops professional like myself could make that beat in about 5-10 minutes....MAYBE 15...(this including the time spent searchin thru the file archives to fidn the right instrument/sound, but not including mixing/effects). ive heard elementry school jazz bands sound better

Apr 25, 2002
BTW, im not knocking the neptunes all together, just that beat. Clipse really dont sound good trying to rap either, they should just stick to "grindin" (heheh). but i do like some other neptunes tracks, like busta's "break yo neck" and brittney spears "slave"....now THAT cut was HOT!!!

Apr 25, 2002
grindin' was exactly what it was supposed to be. some grimy ass beat. simple but hard. but clipse went and fucked off that whole street shit to me. how they gonna go from grindin' to rappin' with nsync. i can't take 'em serious no more. i guess someone told 'em they career endin' soon. get it while the gettin' is good. you buy it. i'll piss on it.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
i never thought that beat was hard at all. i could make that beat by clappin my hands and stompin my feet. and drawmuh i right, thier "grimy" (god i hate that word) credentials got revoked once they stepped on stage with nsync. "transformers!!! more than meets the eye"....and hustle....i guess your right....the less brain and musical taste a consumer has, the more likely some crap like that gets as many sales as it did.:mad: