TWISTA & LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

TWISTA WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. LYNCH AND TWISTA=SICCMADE ADRENENALINE. RIP THAT SHIT.

THE ROBBER

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
What the FUCC!!!!

Not in this LIFETIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twista
Why not cuzz........you cant hang with the Siccness or what??!!
You say "Not in this LIFETIME" like you have beef with Lynch or like LYNCH is not on your level.

IS Lynch not your style???

PLEASE BREAK IT DOWN FOR US.................
EXPLAIN THE FACTS.

I for one and thousands of other fans have ALWAYS wanted to hear TWISTA and LYNCH together!!!

I have lived in the WEST, SOUTH and MID-WEST and for years i have always heard homies discuss LYNCH and TWISTA would be tight together!!

And TWISTA...the majority of your FANS are LYNCH FANS too!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE???

D-LOCC
C'zzzzzzzzzz

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
thatd be a raw combo........ but would workin with lynch, HELP twista sell records??.....c'mon.... twista, is on ATLANTIC...done songs with everyone from, timbaland 2 brandy, from Nappy roots 2 tricc daddy, rass kass 2 coo coo cal.......

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he probably aint feelin lynch. lynch is a niche rapper. his style caters to a select few out of the whole rap picture. that would be my guess. not everyone likes lynch.

M

mr2productionz

twista and lynch would be perfect.....their styles mesh hella clean. and twista aint to big for lynch...look at DOGG MARKET. MULTIPLATINUM SNOOP made a track w/lynch.

Jul 15, 2002
dam twista might not even known who lynch is

cuz he anit that well known as yall think only a fewthousand sicc muthafuckaz like us know bout him...Yes i would luv to hear a cut together,but on the real it wouldnt sound as good as u think,
twistas all about pimpin,hoes,money,lynch= underground westcoast raw horror core gansta lyrics dark ass shit..twista more positive sound in i dunno sumtih like dat cant explain

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
nah, i think twista has heard of lynch....who knows why we won't see them together but twista does both guest appearences for known and unknown acts too...i guess as long as they pay him right he'll be on it...i mean if someone like tadou had the money or shaw powers he'd be on their shit with the quickness, doesn't matter who they are as long as they know who benjamin is

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....

Twista should cut some traccs with LYNCH rather than PUFFY!!

cake ass, dancin ass nigga..........weaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!

d-locc