PsychoDrama orig. CD $6-8 FREE SHIPPING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
For those who haven't gotten this CD yet Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" and would like to get it, It's brand new and sealed from 1996 for $8 each and I have only a couple of them that are opened that are for $6 each. Here's is the tracklisting:
1.Do What you wanna do (radio edit)
2.Do What you wanna do (original
3.Uh Huh (remix)
4.Do what you wanna do (instrumental)
5.Legendary bonus beats
**AN OFFICIAL ORIGINAL CD NOT A CD-R OR A BOOTLEG**
It's all produced by The Legendary Traxster. Every single song on here is NOT from Psycho Drama's Greatest Hits or any of Newsense' releases. The "Legendary Bonus Beats" is an instrumental Traxster produced that hasn't been officially used by any rapper.

***FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS***

***For those who want, but have no access to much of Psycho Drama's material, if you buy the CD new for $8, you have a choice of getting Psycho Drama's Greatest Hits(only released on CD-R) & a custom Psycho Drama compilation for an addition $10(so $18 total), or you if you already have Greatest Hits you can get 2 custom Psycho Drama compilation CDs. Email me at [email protected] for any questions or about buying Psycho Drama's "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" CD, these prices are only within the U.S., internationally please email me for more info. Thanks.

Sep 26, 2002
$6 CD's Sold Out.....

All opened $6 Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" CD's have officially sold out. Brand new sealed $8 CD's are still available. ****FREE SHIPPPING****

Concrete, you've claimed yours so it's been set aside for you.

A

All Out HOGG

I'll take one...[I'll give ya 10 infact just to support PD]

Despite our arguement earlier