People Twista should do an Album with...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
Let me say first off that I'm a HUGE Speedknot Mobsta fan, but after hearing collabos Twista has done with other artists I've come up with a top 5 list of group albums that we as fans would kill to hear:

5.) Twista, Never & Wildstyle from Crucial Conflict
Reason: They all have similar but distinct styles of rapping and we've all been waiting to here Twista over a Wildstyle beat!!

4.) Twista, Jay-Z & Timbaland
Reason : They are the best (plain & simple) everytime you say one of their names you can almost guarantee a hit.

3.) Twista and U.G.K
Reason : It's Twista and U.G.K!!

2.) Twista, Eightball & MJG
Reason: They're both on that Pimp shit and they sound great together (In The Middle Of The Night Remix anyone?)

1.) Twista, Cap-One, and Rashawn of D.T.P (formerly of Infamous Syndicate)
Reason: Out of all the collabos I've mentioned, their styles compliment each others the most. Cap and Shawna sound great together ( listen to "Westside" off of the Infamous Syndicate Album) and Twista's above average flow, puts the icing on the cake. (I guess that is why they call the song "ChiTown's Finest"!!!)

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I WANA KNOW WHY TWISTA AINT TRYIN TO FUCC WITH ANY REAL

CALI ARTIST>NOT MAINSTREAM HOES,BUT REAL CALI NIGGAZ!!!

AND REAL

TEXAS ARTIST>NOT MAINSTREAM HOES, BUT REAL TEXAS NIGGAZ!!!

D-Locc

Jun 18, 2002
Twista need to get back in the game and release a tight ass album like the Adrenaline Rush. He need to solve them business problems with The Legendary Traxter and get Traxter to do the production on Twista's new heater!

Big Ice

Aug 27, 2002
Twista

Twista and the flict would be tight.....

Tripple darkness, and some of the Drama ward would be tight like Hydro Theropy, Matz crew, D-fly.......

Twista and Outside would snap

Twista and the snypaz would be raw too...

I personally Like when Him and Devin get together...The beat was garbage on toast to the pussy though, but I still bump it anyway....

Jun 1, 2002
Twista and that muthafukca Brydie, that shit would be on a whole other level, I think that would be one of the best matches in the rap game, both be on that smooth playa shit and both can get down street style too, way to much heat would come from the two