need more publicity...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
This forum needs more publicity, more people cause Twista & the rest of the Legit Ballaz are too tight not to have any other people on here. I'm one of Twista's biggest fans and to me Twista is smashin Tech n9ne, and since Twista & the Legit Ballaz are so tight I'm gonna be on here all the time, fo sho

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum

Apr 25, 2002
lack of interest on the artist end AND ESPECIALLY lack of interest in networking with other siccness.net artists will be the downfall of this board....never hating, twista is probably my favorite lyricist as well....

Aug 28, 2002
yea, you guys are right. The only places I check out when I'm on here is Trades&Deals, and then I come here. I only get on here after school & before I go to sleep & I only see like ONE post a day on here. One thing fo sho it ain't poppim up in here. The only conflict of interest of being on here is keepin up wit Twista and his shit & getting to see him on here.

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum