My Favorite track featurin Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
One of my favorite collabs with Twista was with Cap-One on Cap's album. Them cats was spittin it word for word. There was a female on that track that ripped it as well.

I would like to see another Cap-one collabo becuase I don't think many would back me up on this, because aint really known. However, this cat brings heat somethin tuff. And the beats by D.Moet was ridickulous.

I have been a fan of Twista since back in the day and if anybody is messin wit his style it's gotta be Cap-One. Not to down play Twista cause he is a great artist, but I didn't see anybody mention Cap-One and he is from Chi Town.

I don't expect a reply, I was just making an observation.

Sep 2, 2002
that cap. one cd is tite as fuck..every song he snaps, yeah that would be a good song..another one with cap.one n twista...twista is still better, but cap.one is tite

Jun 28, 2002
I would agree that Twista is a better emcee no doubt. I wasn't really saying that Cap-One was a better emcee, I was sayin that the Collab they did on Cap's album is Fire.

I place Twista in my top ten emcees of all time. I aint knockin the man's hustle, it just surprises me that more people from Chi Town didn't mention Cap-One. I've been followin the Chi Town Hip hop/Rap scene for a number of years and Cap-One is most definitely a diamond in the ruff. Screw Mo-Town caus they didn't promote it correctly.

I'll leave it like that cause I know this is a Legit Baller's forum, so I want throw a shade on they shine.

Much success.

A.K.