Komain news... brand new

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
What's up all... I'm still around, just busy as hell.. thought i'd update ya'll on what's goin on in my career...

1st off... The Komain -- Livewire album is still in stores and the feedback has been great... thanx 2 everyone that's copped the album and to everybody that post's on these message boards sayin it's one of the best albums of the year and so on.. i appreciate that shit... it was distributed thru Bayside, now it will be distributed thru HITMAN... rather not speak on that BS....

2nd... I have formed a group with 2 other rediculous flame spitters here in the midwest and we are well into recording... actually almost done.... the group is called THE BLOCK MONSTERS... and the album released will be tentatively titled.... Surrounded By the City... This album is rediculous ya'll... it's got a lot harder sound than the Livewire album and the two other cats (who i can't name because it's on the LOW) really add diversity to the album and are very popular here in Northern Indiana... Expect to see that album Nationwide around JANUARY.... remember BLOCK MONSTERS....

3rd... While i'm talking back and forth with these major labels and what not, i'm about to start work on my new solo project right after the Block Monsters... We're aiming to put the solo album out in the Spring, and like the Block Monsters cd it will have a much harder sound... some underground MOB shit... the solo album is going to be titled... Komain -- THE NATURE OF THE THREAT... look for that in the spring time....

Plus i'm gonna be featured on a lot of cd's, Sean T projects, compilations, etc.... so be on the lookout for that... I'm still cool wit The Legendary Traxter and CWAL, there's just been a lil hiatus for them, business.... So look for many upcoming things with my name on it... and expect tha shit to be bangin every time

RAE... the song is done, i just have to mix it... sorry on the delay... very soon...

Mac.. it's been a minute playboy.. holla at ya folks...

thanx again 4 tha luv ya'll.. and holla at ya boy....

Much luv 2 Rip, and all tha legit ballin peoples...

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/

Ko

Sep 3, 2002
I aint ever seen any of your cds in rockford man, and were the 2cnd biggest city in iLlnois you need to get a better disturber. Im not hatin your shits raw When I heard it at your website. I was took by surprise. Like dam thats the way its suppose to be done. Hopefully every in your carrer workes out for your dog! Couse ya got what it takes to get $$$$$$$$$$$$$4 life dog

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Klipze... I appreciate tha luv cuzzo... if u want a LIVEWIRE cd.. u can holla at me personally, [email protected] ... and i'ma work on gettin some cd's out that way... Rockford, IL .... 4sho homie... thanx 4 tha info...

More news.... I'm featured on Sean T's new album BOSS UP Droppin in November ya'll... from what i've heard of the album.. it's REAL HOT... so show tha big homie some love and scoop that... I'm also gonna be on a few trax on Sean's album after that, untitled, droppin in the spring, and the new MOG album... Check for a brand new Komain solo song on the DUGOUT Hustlin City to City pt. 2 commin out soon... the Song is called WHO IT IS.... and as for the Block Monsters album, production diversity, but definetely trax from Sean T, and 512, some absolute bangers ya'll... i'm excited about this project... anyway, i'll holla...

Ko

May 22, 2002
KlipZe said:
I aint ever seen any of your cds in rockford man, and were the 2cnd biggest city in iLlnois you need to get a better disturber. Im not hatin your shits raw When I heard it at your website. I was took by surprise. Like dam thats the way its suppose to be done. Hopefully every in your carrer workes out for your dog! Couse ya got what it takes to get $$$$$$$$$$$$$4 life dog
wow...rockford who's there....80 000 ppl....i live in toronto and there are 4 million ppl here not includign the suberbs and i havent seen a bay area cd besides too short and e-40???

Sep 3, 2002
160,000 but thats not the point I wa just saying Id like to see him blow up man and get his music every where. SO in other words dont be a bitch Vigilante.