Jay-Z feat Twista, Killer Mike and Big Boi - Poppin Tags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
:eek: :classic: Damn this shit is bangin.... its off that new Jay-Z - Blueprint 2.....

Twista sounds fuccin raw over that beat..... I think its a Kanye West beat..shit is fuccin bangin....

he also on the new Pain In Full Soundtrack. Song is called "Champions" featuring some Rocafella cats.... Twista verse is sicc....

Twista sounds fuccin crazy over Rocafella productions( Kanye West, Just Blaze, etc)

and if I am not mistaken, HE IS DOWN WITH THE ROC...
I dunno what deal he has with them, but he is claimin Rocafella on the "Champions" song...

Only time will tell.......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
but he is claimin Rocafella on the "Champions" song...

ALL DAMN........

his wallet may get fatter, but the fans will throw him in the bitchmade class along with GAY Z and them hoes.

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING MID-WEST, PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR THE MID-WEST, BLOWIN THE MID-WEST UP ALL ON YOUR ON....

D-Locc

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that song is good. and he does go good with Roc-A-Fella production but he's better over the chicago sounding beats.

Sep 28, 2002
IM THAT NIGGA

dont hate jay z and the roc is holden the rap game down shit and the poppin tags song is heated just that song has 2 grow on u after a couple listen but that shit is knoccin all of them come tight on that song and twista on some kayne west and just blaze beats = fire and platinium and that a fact cant wait for twista 2 come out on roc a fella u know all that going 2 be slumpin

Dec 21, 2002
Re: IM THAT NIGGA

MAYNE MY UNCLE BOUGHT THAT CD (GAY-Z). HE LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND ALL THAT SHIT. ENEWAYZ HE COME BACK BUMPING IT.SHIT MAYNE THE OVERALL CD WUZ WEAK AZZ FUCC. I TOOK A LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE CD SAW FEAT.TWISTA THINK IT WUZ LIKE TRACK 5 OR 8. BUT YEAH NOW I GOT DUE LOOKING FOR TWISTA

Dec 21, 2002
smitdaddy said:
It's a tight track. I don't like Jay Z but this song is coo.

^^^ I FEEL YA MAYNE BUT THAT TRACK WUZ THE BEST SONG ON THE WHOLE ALBUM. MAN I HOPE THAT NIGGA DON'T SIGN WIT THA ROC. I FEEL WHUT DLOCC SAYING BOUT THE MIDWEST AND SATY MIDWEST. THATS WHUT AM TRYING TO DO IN MY OWN TOWN.