Fav. Twista VERSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
I love all his verses but my top 5 are:

5.) No Remorse
Quote: See you done went to the land of the lost, where straps look as pretty as bitches / but pullin' up to a church in a herse is tha' curse of these hideous witches!!!

4.) Get ya' Freak on Remix
Quote: DRAMA!!! If you step to tha' T cuz I'm not tha' one / Let tha' clip bust ya' like Chris Tucker, "I kill people for fun !!

3.) Kill, Murder
Quote: On my nut sack, that's how I get it to sag / Swallow hollows I spit at ya jag / If he don't die he gon' shit in a bag!!

2.) Po' Pimp (The International Playa Anthem)
Quote: If a hoe wanna holler, then you a playa if you hit them ends and get them dividens/ But you a pimp if you can get tha' same ho to wanna freak yo friends!! :cool:

1.) Overdose :devious:
Quote: THE WHOLE DAMN SONG!!!!!!!!!1

May 3, 2002
1. Overdose.. Man that's the shit. You're right the whole song..

2. Mista Tung Twista-(The first verse)

3. Po Pimp- "Cause I'm blessed with look of innocence,// good sex,// peanut butter complex,// and some pretty eyes.//"

Aug 31, 2002
WHATS UP WITH EVERY BODY ON TWISTA'S JOCK NOT LIKE THAT BUT LET ME KNOW I KNO HE AINT SIGN 2 A WESTCOAST RAP LABEL IS HE LET ME KNOW CUZ IM FROM CHI BUT IN CALI SO WHAT DA DEAL.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
"What can I say to make you see how the fuck I feel, to make me wanna jump off of the edge, I'm charged off suckers gettin shot up off the ledge No pain, instead of 'Caine I took a blunt off to the head"

^That whole song, and "Gett It Wet" and "Crook County and "Victory or Death" Twista comes with HEAT on all them tracks